Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it possible to zoom out the map, it's hard to tell whether i've been to that area or not.

misterwaffles

Sep 28, 2018
Just supported on Patreon, I really appreciate the effort going into this game.

I have a few questions though-- are certain villages just not conquerable? I come across a village, I have plenty of Orcs, and I get a message about how Rowan doesn't want to give the order himself and the Orcs go "pacify" the town-- but my number of conquered villages does not go up. Does that mean it was sacked/exterminated? Is it just certain preset unconquerable villages or am I missing some mechanic?

Likewise, the research options without descriptions, are they actually implemented? I get to "Silks and Smiles" (or Smiles and Silks? I don't remember) and there's zero description and google turns up empty, so I have no idea what it's meant to do. I didn't notice any changes after researching it. Same question regarding Trade Routes.

Also, does anyone know what I need to do to keep Helayna from running away?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I have a few questions though-- are certain villages just not conquerable? I come across a village, I have plenty of Orcs, and I get a message about how Rowan doesn't want to give the order himself and the Orcs go "pacify" the town-- but my number of conquered villages does not go up. Does that mean it was sacked/exterminated? Is it just certain preset unconquerable villages or am I missing some mechanic?
Village events are randomised, so there might be an event where Rowan does not get the option what to do with the village.

I'll ask around about the techs, as for Helayna, maybe winter can tell?

If you support us on Patreon, I advise you join us on Discord. Higher chance of getting a proper answer :D

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
For Helayna you need to claim her for yourself during raid on the keep and then have sex with her in your room, later there will be dialogue options and she will start to talk about escaping - tell her that you love her and kiss her. Or something like that.

blazikenowen

Jul 4, 2017
by any chance does anyone have a console file I can have that has console enabled every time I try it just breaks the game

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
During the "Alexia and the rude workers" event you can get so many options that they slide off the screen.

Also I'm fairly sure that the village with two girls isn't on the map anymore. Neither in this nor previous update could I find it, even after scouting the entire map.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Have you been messing with the console, by any chance? The way this event is coded, additional dialogue options should only unlock as the player keeps selecting them. It should literally be impossible to see "punish him because it feels good" until the player chose 5 other whipping options.

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Have you been messing with the console, by any chance? The way this event is coded, additional dialogue options should only unlock as the player keeps selecting them. It should literally be impossible to see "punish him because it feels good" until the player chose 5 other whipping options.
I did choose 5 other options before I got this. I also think the "marriage is a fucking joke" doesn't appear if you don't choose the helayna option first. But if you get all these events, have very low relationship with Alexia and choose the right options it is possible to do this.
In fact, you can go over that by having also encountered Alexia and Cla-Min event. Then you don't even need the "marriage is a fucking joke" to go over.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Do the options disappear after you click them?

EDIT: Alright, solved. I forgot to tell LA to make all the options be one time only :D My bad!

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
Pretty sure that Cla-Min option disappears if you choose it or other Rowan-centric options. Most options stay in place though.
It's not much of a problem, I just thought it's worth looking at.

misterwaffles

Sep 28, 2018

EDIT: Alright, solved. I forgot to tell LA to make all the options be one time only :D My bad!
Interesting! When I was dealing with this event I assumed I was meant to pick one and activate it over and over.

And thanks for the answers everybody.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Head to the right of the map. Wait if you want to infiltrate rather than conquer (Opulence/Dark Subterfuge->build Brothel->hire spies).

Not really. Just let her have fun with everyone when you're prompted. There's not really anything in particular that opens up a whole slew of NTR options. Building the Tavern and Forge and researching Breeding Pits would help and then maybe the Dark Sanctum although I don't really consider those scenes NTR. Tavern should be the first thing you build anyway to get more money quickly. Brothel can also help give you NTR scenes although it's pretty hard to unlock those scenes imho so you might as well wait for a later version so you have more time to grind those out.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Which scene are you talking about? I remember two brothel scenes, and all of them are non-ntr Shaya scenes.
I think you need the brothel to trigger the scene where Jezera turns Alexia into a spy, but I could be wrong.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes