TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Alternatively, there could be some form of Surprise event, where when Andras is impregnating Alexia, Rowan comes out of nowhere and Impregnates Andras by sticking it up his ass, because Jezera is pulling some type of prank and does some magical mumbo-jumbo or whatever and allows Andras to get pregnant.

9 months later, two demon babies are born!

As they say. Surprise buttsex, booii! XD

Reactions: mdog9000

LucieMiddleford

Nov 6, 2018
Hello!
Um, I'm aware of the google doc to unlock the sex scenes, but my problem is that I seem to be prioritizing the wrong stuff or something, because even after doing well the Orc thing, I don't seem to have developed the castle enough?
Could anyone please give me some pointers as to what to start with construction and research wise?

LucieMiddleford

Nov 6, 2018
Start with the tavern to bring in money which just makes it easier to have enough money to build all the other things. I usually go for the Forge, Dark Sanctum, Brothel and/or Arena, depending on what scenes I want.
Honestly thank you so much!
At long last I've managed to survive past week 21...
Basically, I kept trying to do the building up stuff first, instead of expanding more in all I could...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Most of the buildings don't really do anything at this point past their initial level, so yeah, that shouldn't be a priority.

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
Does the choices that i make change lines or character events later on? besides the ones shown in the document?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It would be a poor VN if they didn't. Any particular choice you're interested in?

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
Sorry i should have been more specific. I mean if they build up a value on the characters that change things and if there is a way to see the value? and if there are meaningful branching at this point or the choices are minor for now (just started the game and am enjoying a lot)

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
I mean if they build up a value on the characters that change things and if there is a way to see the value?
If you use dev mode you will be able to see the values.
if there are meaningful branching
Only in the orciad questline so far I think. Some events are locked behind values, some change, but nothing with as much variability as orciad.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Rowan and Alexia both have Corruption values, which impact description, choices, and events available.

There is no major branching path yet, though specific quests have different routes:
Orciad has 4 different routes depending on what you want to do with Delane.
Raeve keep has 2 routes.
Helayna plotline has at least 2 distinctive routes (depending on how you define a route)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Choices on prior quests will effect the potential ways that Rastedel will play out. Certain options will be available or not depending on what you did before.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Speaking of Rastedel that Solansia priestess you meet makes me want a route where you corrupt her and make her the high priestess of chaos for your forces. Even better if you can keep it secret an use her to corrupt other members of the faith. Have her convince other priestesses and innocent young maidens to participate in depraved rituals possibly involving orcs or other dark creatures of chaos. If not her some other high ranking member of Solanisa's church should have an event chain like that. It's prefect for the corruptions themes of a game like this.

ramghanya

Nov 4, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the items for the Tarish route. I get the poison from the goblin, and gain her trust by visiting, how do I get the third item? Am I supposed to plan the escape? I can't seem to do that either beyond a couple times scanning the perimeter.

Jul 27, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the items for the Tarish route. I get the poison from the goblin, and gain her trust by visiting, how do I get the third item? Am I supposed to plan the escape? I can't seem to do that either beyond a couple times scanning the perimeter.
Visit the throne room and Jezera shows up. It's not very intuitive.

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
How to cheat in Android..
I remember there was one option of adding 1000 gold or something ..
But I didnt played and I lost my saves also.....plz tell cheats for android

Aug 26, 2016

Hello all,

Before we start, just a quick shout out. Switch (of fame), who has been a long term supporter, and one of our first ever signal boosters, has asked if I would mention their partner's new venture producing premium sex toys - . There's three available at the moment, with more coming (and merch), so check it out if it is your sort of thing.

Last month was another mixed one. It looked like we were going to have a great month, and then we dropped almost three hundred on the last day, which was a bit of a downer. I also buried a grandparent (the second this year), so it wasn't a fun month for me. On the plus side though, we got the release out on time, and we made a good start with Rastedel. The end of the year is always pretty slow Patreon wise due to the holidays, but all we can do is push on as usual, and hopefully things will pick up.

Moving on, things are well underway for the next release. Winter is currently working on continuing the Rastedel narrative, so you can all look forward to seeing more of that in the next release. Meanwhile Rein is currently continuing the Alexia job events he started last month, and Phoenix is working on the fae narrative, both of which will be making an appearance.
Art wise, Sommy is currently working on the three illustrations for the Prince of Tomes event (backers have already seen the finished drow one, and the rough for the demon one), he'll also be doing the background for the Rastedel palace. Keidi is doing two sprites this month for characters introduced in the last release, Juliet (as you can see in the WIP above), and Jacques. MDN has provided me with roughs for all four CGs he is working on already (the backers have seen three), so he is also well on his way. I'll be sharing the finished ones when I receive them.

That's all for today. As usual the release is scheduled for the last weekend of the month, which this time falls on the 24th-25th. Next month's release will be out earlier, and also a bit smaller than usual in terms of content due to the holidays. Service will resume as normal in January.

New update, any thoughts? I like the look of blonde.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes