Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I encounter this, Yeah I don't plan to repeat all those grinds

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 7, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 27, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in <module>
KeyError: 926

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mapExploration.rpyc", line 88, in script
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\Seeds of Chaos\foqS82_seeds-of-chaos-0238-pc\seeds-of-chaos-0.2.38-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 24, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 27, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/screens/hex_map.rpy", line 32, in <module>
KeyError: 926

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Seeds of Chaos 0.0.05
Tue Oct 30 16:21:08 2018

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Previous saves are not working or the game crashes due to something different. I have tried to load one old save and after Andras fucked Alexia the game star to do errors

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I definitely wanted some more NTR content but the pits scene was pretty worth it.
I had a third one planned, but due to a death in the family, I was forced to reduce my writing time considerably. It's a miracle these two scenes were even finished >.>

When will the inventory and player stats be updated? I feel naked.
#WhenIt'sDone. Reworking the skills is a considerable time investment, and while the majority of the design work is done, we're not starting on it until we're sure this is exactly what we need.

Does your wife cheats on you even if you turn off the NTR tag?
Turning the NTR off, as the name suggests, turns all the NTR off :D The game will automatically pick the non-NTR dialogue options for you, and some events will not trigger, though you will still see Andras trying to fuck your wife, because that's just what he does.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Among other things, yes. Patreon poll elected for me to add Andrass harassment events, so that was my focus last month. I'll finish it this month - the third event is scheduled to take place in the Forge.

Reactions: TheSexinati

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I noticed a lot of newer scenes dont have CGs to go with it. Do the CGs get added on later, after the events are presented in earlier updates? Training Helayna would have been so much better with some CGs. I feel like like I just spoiled that sexy scene, not to mention if they get added later, I'd have to revert to an earlier save to see it. Seems like the answer is to stop playing a fair bit before we exhaust the currently available contents.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I had a third one planned, but due to a death in the family, I was forced to reduce my writing time considerably. It's a miracle these two scenes were even finished >.>
You have my heart-felt condolences. My sister over on my father's side had a death of a child just last year. It was horrible, completely horrible.

Death... hurts. But take comfort, for as long as you live, they will be there with you and they shall live within you, in spirit, if not in person.

And, If it is worth any consideration, please take time to look after yourself and theoretically get back into the 'right-frame-of-mind' so to speak, because grief just plain fucking sucks.

If it means that you cannot write 'this' or 'that' portion of the content for Seeds of Chaos for any given period of time (Say, a few months et cetera), then that is fine, in my opinion. Just please look after yourself and don't push yourself too hard.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I noticed a lot of newer scenes dont have CGs to go with it. Do the CGs get added on later, after the events are presented in earlier updates?
The scenes are first written, then sent to the artists to draw. Important scenes are always drawn, but others need to be picked by patreons.

We put out several scenes every month. It would be very difficult to coordinate for artwork to appear alongside then in a 4 week time span.

If it means that you cannot write 'this' or 'that' portion of the content for Seeds of Chaos for any given period of time (Say, a few months et cetera), then that is fine, in my opinion. Just please look after yourself and don't push yourself too hard.
It wasn't anyone close to me, but my mother was hit particularly hard, so I'm acting as her primary emotional support during this period. I took the weekend off to regain some mental equilibrium, but now it's back to writing.

I understand this isn't of particular concern to most people here, but we don't just release content when the writing mood strike us. Writing is something we're all passionate about, but Seed of Chaos is still a product our patreons continously support month, after month, after month, which means this is not just a past time hobby, but a job. We have deadlines. We have expectations placed upon us, one we try hard to meet. While I know many of our backers would show understanding for any delays given the situation, I would prefer not to make use of their good will unless absolutely necessary.

Which makes me a little bit sad that the pirated releases appear instantly on f95, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Back into the breach!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Getting errors with new version again, after more than a year i started with 2.37 version because i had same problems before when loading saves from previous version. So it seems you have to play game again from beginning with each new version and even though game is interesting it's not worth to grind all over again and again especially when rng is involved in getting some events and scenes. I'm not a coder but i don't understand how hard could it be to just make the saves compatible with each version knowing that most ren'py games that i played don't have this issue and devs are taking effort to make saves compatible throughout game development. Maybe it's complex issue because of map feature or it's something else... Best course of action is to wait for game to be completed but by this rate it could take years, well if patreons have patience, it shouldn't be problem for freeloaders such as me.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Help I keep failing the first goal. What am I missing? I had the money and everything. Where is this stronghild I have to capture?

Jul 27, 2017

The continued expansion of the Patreon means that we're looking to bring on another writer for the team. This time, we wanted to put the word out to our fans and patrons directly abut the opportunity. More then that, we're looking for a writer who will be excited about Seeds of Chaos specifically, and want to see their own personal stamp on a game they, if not care about, then at very least are engaged by.
One of our goals here is to shore up the M/M content, which currently does not have a dedicated writer. Though, we'd expect anyone who wants the position to be able to write M/F content as well. As a result, when reviewing applications, we will be giving special weight to any writer who not only can write both, but actively enjoys both M/M and M/F.

This is a paid position. I do not believe that people working on Seeds of Chaos or any other VN game should work without compensation. But, part of being paid is we're looking for someone regular. Expect to be asked to produce at least 5K words per month, to a strict deadline every month. If you can show prior experience of steady work on a writing project, we will take that into consideration. You will also need to be relatively active in the team discord, and make yourself available for planning meetings.

If you are interested in the position, please send an email to writersearchsoc@gmail.com. Please include samples of your work, an explanation of past writing experience, a discussion of the types of material you would and would not like to write, and a bit about your experience with the game.

Thanks.
I'd be interested, but it also looks like they want someone to do a lot of m/m. I don't mind doing some of that, but it's not something I'd want to focus on. Oh well. I'm sure there is someone else who'd enjoy it.

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
i dropped my patreon of this game this update shame i like the game but his other patreon's are voting on crap i do not want so i am out way to many people want m/m i just want more Rowan/Jezera which i have not got at all :FeelsBadMan:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
i dropped my patreon of this game this update shame i like the game but his other patreon's are voting on crap i do not want so i am out way to many people want m/m i just want more Rowan/Jezera which i have not got at all :FeelsBadMan:
I get where you are coming from and you are free to do as you wish with your money of course. I myself am supporting the game because I like the potential. I am willing to wait for the content I want because I know when it gets here it will be fucking awesome. The team here is great and hard working. Dominant Rowan is something I've wanted from Day 1 and finally we are seeing progress on that front. I am happy as a supporter. Now if they were to add content in which Rowan gets to dominate a futa or Andras, I would be happier but again I am willing to wait. There are exciting possibilities for the future though. Like using some demonic magic to turn Andras into a more appealing form...

Reactions: TheSexinati

Zeon6666

May 7, 2017
I really do love the CG art in this game. They are up there with the best of them... but in this game, the portrait/concept art is SOOO beautiful that it leave you wishing the whole game was done with that art style.
Like with allmost all game cgs: Look for them on exhentai.org

Reactions: Shraragi
4.00 star(s) 160 Votes