TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
(Personally I wish the NTR haters were challenged on a case-by-case basis too, but they're so goddamn whiny about it.)
To be honest, I generally have a 50-50 dislike of both NTR supporters and NTR haters. Both sides more-often than not only resort to sniping, kink-shaming, muddying-of-waters and inane bullshittery... and sometimes really, really fucking creepy posts. Like, really creepy.

At least, I am basing this on what I have seen on other sites, the NTR or NTR-hating environment could be completely different around here.

Edit: On the case of NTR supporters... sometimes it feels like they are more 'Angry Shippers' than they are actual adults, if you get what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and Droho

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Damn, the artwork for this game looks really good... but unless I'm mistaken the gay content is thoroughly woven into it. I don't suppose that it's optional? Because like I said, the game looks really good otherwise and I would really like to try it out.
All gay content is optional. In addition to that, when possible we try to include two “routes” for events, where you can either chose the male or the female present. I don’t knot the exact numbers, but I doubt male-to-male content is anywhere near 50% of the game. If you add female-on-female to it… It’s closer, but I still don’t think it’s 50%.

Now, regarding the Minotaur threesome event. I reviewed it, and as much as I regret saying it, I doubt we’ll be making any changes to it. It’s a 3 event chain, with variations depending on who fucked Greyhide in event 2, how do they plan to respond to Jezera, and other stuff. I’d love to include a high corruption variation to it, but it’s already pretty complex, and as I am not the original writer of it, I don’t want to go around messing in it.

I will agree it might be a bit unreasonable on the trigger side, but I’m not sure if I want to fudge with the numbers yet, since there is no follow up for the event as of now.

We will definitely look at it when planning further Greyhide content, but I can’t really offer anything concrete as of now.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Make Rowan man up and give him the Minotaur butt!
*Greyhide, Rowan and Alexia in bed*

Rowan: "Sooooooooo..." -Rowan outstretches his arms- "How 'bout I put it up your ass this time?"

-Alexia blushes-

Greyhide: "Errrrrr... alright."

*Five minutes later*

Rowan: "So, this is what 'pumping iron' feels like..." :closedtongue:

-Greyhide turns head to face Rowan- "You've just lost your anal privileges!"

Alexia: "But let him finish at least... I'm almost done over here. You two should do this more often."

Edit:

*Two weeks later, In the forge*

Alexia: "So, is it just me, or is that a bar of hot, hard iron in your pants just waiting for me?"

-Greyhide facepalms-

*Two week later, also in the forge*

Rowan: "So, I need a new sword..."

Greyhide: "I will make one for you, as soon as I can."

-Rowan awkwardly shuffles about for a few moments-

Rowan: "So... do you 'strike' while the iron is hot?"

Greyhide: "The cost of your new sword just doubled..."

Rowan: "Buuuut..."

Greyhide: "And if you or Alexia make another joke involving iron... I will revoke my sex privileges for a week... for all of you."

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
So I just started playing and I have no idea what to do after capturing the fort. Apparently a teleport was created to the north and south, however on the map it still only lets me select the north and west area I already explored.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The game structure changed a little, so the twin's info on Thundra and The Forest being open is outdated.

For the time being, after Raeve keep, the primary new events are:
- Alexia job events
- Helayna arc.
- Orciad - a massive Orc Recruitment mission, in the upper left corner of the map.

DovahNova

Sep 9, 2018
Yo yo yo!

Just had to make an account to say fine game DAMN fine game probably the best of the patreon model. The art looks like something dragged of the first page of hentai foundry, the situations are hot and well written, and theres something in it for everyone.

So yeah good game only bad thing is that I can never get the RNG to trip the event so Rowan can bang that Alfie-lookin goblin chick but eh whatever I just tell myself thats just RNGesus trying to keep me pure.

Question: I've noticed that threesomes and stuff have started being gated behind Alexia's corruption. Which makes sense I guess given that newgame!Alexia is a classy lady that's not just gonna sit on any prole's pole for a nickle. But it's got me worried that well have to choose between two options: Rowan being a selfish jerk and hogging all the sweet poontang, or Alexia giving up on the whole marriage thing and running off with that absolute unit of a demon. Will we be able to "thread the needle" at low/medium corruption to get Alexia in on the castle-wide orgy without Rowan losing her, like, emotionally?

Greyhide gets it. He understands. The succubus chick too.

Anyway keep on keeping on.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
newgame!Alexia is a classy lady that's not just gonna sit on any prole's pole for a nickle.
Now now, Capite censi makes better usage, from a Roman point of view.

Proles are so named, solely for their ability to procreate, and thus potentially raise better children. They also might live in the odd shack that just might be worth a minimum value of 10,000 asses.

Capite censi are so worthless, they are only counted by their heads. Capite Censi are thus the 'Bogans' of the Roman Republic/Empire! :p

Greyhide gets it. He understands. The succubus chick too.
With Greyhide at the helm, I'm not worried. Rowan, Greyhide and Alexia is the 'True' romance path, all other paths are folly!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So I had started the orciad quest in v.0.2.29 but I can't seem to be getting to the orciad camp again. Can anyone help me?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
SEIG ZEON.

Well part of it is just design philosophy. What is happening when Rowan is being corrupted? Some games allow events to have corruption effects *before* the call to action. However, corruption should happen for a reason. If an event happens before the call to action, then to me it shouldn't effect the overall stats.

If what you want is for more options of Rowan dominating his wife....well I'm working on it ^^ It's on the way.
Oh there is more scenes with his wife? oh thats nice she kind of fell to the back of my mind towards the end of my play through glad she is getting some love.

But what I meant is lets say for example if I choose molest her from behind, tease her harder, ask her to blow you, make her deepthroat you, keep going at the same speed

it would result in different options in future events or different reactions to further events than if you choose molest her from behind, threaten to stop, make her beg, push her head down, make her deepthroat you, be rough with her.

Anyways keep up the good work the artwork, gameplay, and story are some of the best I seen on this site.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So I had started the orciad quest in v.0.2.29 but I can't seem to be getting to the orciad camp again. Can anyone help me?
Was it a clean save, or did you load an old one?

But what I meant is lets say for example if I choose molest her from behind, tease her harder, ask her to blow you, make her deepthroat you, keep going at the same speed

it would result in different options in future events or different reactions to further events than if you choose molest her from behind, threaten to stop, make her beg, push her head down, make her deepthroat you, be rough with her.
In general, we want to have as many scenes accessible to the player. For now, we don't track how exactly did Rowan act in a given sex scenes, hoping the player will keep his behavior consistent when deciding what sex scenes to participate in.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey sorry to be "that guy", but I can't seem to find the spy I'm aupposed to assign ANY WHERE. Like, do you speak to a certain NPC, do you find them in the castle? I need help cause I've tried everything...

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
If you're talking about the spy you assign to take over Reeve Keep, then you need to research two things before it opens up. Opulence and Dark Subterfuge, I believe, then build the Brothel and you can recruit spies from there.
Oh no, sorry I wqs talking about the spy used to corrupt Delane. Is it somewhat similar, in that I have to reseafch dark subturfuge first?

Dec 3, 2017
Oh no, sorry I wqs talking about the spy used to corrupt Delane. Is it somewhat similar, in that I have to reseafch dark subturfuge first?
Yeah, it uses the same spy system. I believe you make the decision to send the spy from the throne room after a conversation with the spy/Lurial

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes