Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
so, I've just noticed that there are no way to cancel level up or at least to dismiss the lvl up interface.

And as a player who loves to cheat my way through every game, there are some things I ought to ask
1. Why is it mandatory to spend all skill points at once ?

2. Why are there a certain "limitation" toward leveling a certain skill more than by one point in a certain level ? e.g. : I gave 3 pts to diplomacy skill and then tries to dump the other 2 in bluff, the 3 dump in diplomacy works but I can only give 1 to bluff, when I try to add more, the system refuse it. And somehow it's like there are restriction that was put to player regarding skills during a certain level.

3.What will happen if a player took all the perks via leveling up, then by using save editor, player rolling back the level (but not the stats) and leveling up again to maxing skills while there are no more perks to take ? Will said player stuck in level up menu ?

4. What is the highest possible lvl player can get via normal gameplay ? And how does exp to lvl ratio works ? lvl 20 is the highest I've ever tried via editing, and I remember trying to give my char 10 billion exp and it return a negative value in-game.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
And as a player who loves to cheat my way through every game, there are some things I ought to ask

1. Why is it mandatory to spend all skill points at once ?
So you can’t cheat your way through the game.

2. Why are there a certain "limitation" toward leveling a certain skill more than by one point in a certain level ? e.g. : I gave 3 pts to diplomacy skill and then tries to dump the other 2 in bluff, the 3 dump in diplomacy works but I can only give 1 to bluff, when I try to add more, the system refuse it. And somehow it's like there are restriction that was put to player regarding skills during a certain level.
Probably some sort work around to ensure you don’t have straggling skill points.

I don’t know man, I’m just a writer. I’m here to make the wee-wee go into the giney and have the girl go “Oooh! Aaah!”.

3.What will happen if a player took all the perks via leveling up, then by using save editor, player rolling back the level (but not the stats) and leveling up again to maxing skills while there are no more perks to take ? Will said player stuck in level up menu ?
I don’t know, but I’m intrigued. You have my permission to proceed.

4. What is the highest possible lvl player can get via normal gameplay ?
Probably something around Level 3? I’m not certain. We’re committed to redoing the entire leveling system sometime soon, so we haven’t putting much attention into balancing the level progression.

I remember trying to give my char 10 billion exp and it return a negative value in-game.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Alexia, The MC wife, gains her own events after Raeve Keep, which is the first major mission in the game. Before every exploration period, the player will see one event from her perspetive, depending on where she works at any given moment.

She's sort of a secondary protagonist.

Reactions: heehatatt

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
why does this game have the female protagonist tag now? it didnt use to have it before, has something changed?
Well it is sort of Rowan and Alexia vs the twins, and you do occasionally make choices as Alexia. But yeah, it is stretching it a bit.

Aug 26, 2016
New update time.

Hello SoC fans.
This is not Arioch. This is Winter. I have launched a hostile take over of this dev blog (read: been given permission to post). I wanted to drop in and talk a little bit about the future plans for the game. The writing team has been putting many many many hours into planning for the next stage of development. Rein is energized about the Goblin recruitment quest, an alternative to Orciad, DM has been going deeper into the characters, and Yron and Hooky continue to improve their plan for the Fae storyline.

But, the forefront of the plans have been Rastedel. I've been on lead on that project along with significant contributions from Rein, DM, Sommy, and Arioch himself. You've heard rumbling about Rastedel for awhile now, but with the earliest segments of the quest set for October and work on the material itself well under way, it's time you heard a bit more about it.

Rastedel is, for those who don't know, the capital of Rosaria and the home of Rowan's former commanders. The quest will see Rowan placed in an environment both deeply familiar to him and alien in circumstance. From his position we will get to watch a complex view of a city in the midst of collapse.

I cannot stress how excited I am about the Rastedel project. What we're attempting here is storytelling of the erotic variety that is almost unheard in our genre. If you thought SoC was ambitious before, we are blowing out all the stops with this one. It is work that wouldn't be possible without the unique combination of Sommelier's technically complex art, the raw talent of our writing pool, and Arioch's own management prowess. We're also excitedly considering all of the possible erotic content that this kind of storyline allows.

So enough with the hyping. Let's talk a bit more specifics. The first signs of the quest will appear in this update, along with a few changes to the Mission 3 assignment event and the new Orciad debrief. They'll allude to a quest to visit Rastedel that will work as an introduction to Rastedel and its major players. October will also contain the event that will kick off the main Rastedel quest in earnest. Suffice to say, we're going to kick it off with a bang.

In the image above, you'll also get a first look at one of the first NPCs of Rastedel. I can't tell you her name (Arioch will cut out my tongue), but she's a key figure who has her fingers on many of the levers of power. But, how she is going to respond to the appearance of a popular hero in her domain will have broad implications for the world of Seeds of Chaos.

Finishing up here, it's been an exciting time on the back end. The work we're doing now is what this kind of project is all about and- Hey wait- Arioch. Don't take the mic from m- I'm still talk-

And that is enough from the help this month, can't let them spoil everything.

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
I hope at the end of the story, Rowan will said something along this lines to the twins after he backstabbed them..

Well isn't it funny, both of you seek to destroy the existing system in the name of this "chaos" of yours, while what you and your father did is just looking for a cheap replacement of order. And yet all of you spewing of spreading chaos.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos?

It's fair.

Now, have I ever told you the definition of insanity ?

Ending : The Rowan Who Laughs.

jkrowling

May 5, 2017
Does anyone have a save they can share. I had to reformat and reinstall windows but forgot to back up. It doesn't have to be complete, just somewhere near the middle of the story.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Soooooooo...

Any future Greyhide content planned? I am merely asking for scientific reasons, obviously.

Obviously. ;)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Not at the moment, but reading the Drugged event chain got me some sweet ideas. The focus this month is Alexia events and Rastedel groundwork, we'll see what's next on the table.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i wish renpy had options for the text box. Its so hard to read the text on some backgrounds when the text box is transparent.

By the way, is there a benefit to infiltrating the keep instead of attacking it? Does it open up some paths with Jezera?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
certainly prevents losses on the Orc side...
there is also a line indicateing that the ford will be hold by corrupted knights to prevent additional thread to the twins.
a keep hold by knights is certainly no reason to be agitiated in comparison to a squadron of Orcs and Succubi

Aug 26, 2016
Poll results update.

Hey everyone,

The patrons have decided, and the CGs chosen for next month are...

Rowan x Alexia x Liurial (Threesome)
Rowan x Emma (Pregnancy)
Rowan x Tarish (Orc, Maledom)
Rowan x Draith CG #2 (Blowjob)
Sommy keeps yelling at me because I forgot to mention in the last two posts that the release date this month is the last weekend (29-30th) as usual. He also sent me this lovely WIP of the CG he is doing for the Shaya dance scene added in the last release, which is giving me serious Katsuya Terada vibes.

Again, Yaaay for more Liurial. At least some of the patrons have some damn fine taste.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
does liural have an introduction? I never met her in my playthrough but she showed up when I did the spy route in the orc camp.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes