TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I understand your reaction to low corruption, but I think if you consider the rest of my post there is some merit to it.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I understand your reaction to low corruption, but I think if you consider the rest of my post there is some merit to it.
The rework of how scenes trigger should make it easier to trigger low corruption scenes before you jump straight into evilness, but it will only take you so far :p

Not everything is unlockable in a single playthrough.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Well yes but that scene for instance can only be triggered once you have sexual encounters with Greyhide AND your corruption is low but there is nothing that dictates when you trigger the first option to have a sexual encounter with Greyhide. So either make sure that players can trigger it early OR have that Greyhide scene be an individual encounter that nothing is built on (but that would be a shame).

Hekzow

Dec 24, 2017
It changes when Alexia has more than 50 corruption.
I checked it and you are right.
But really, 50 corruption is a bit unreasonable, especially since that even doesn't have many conditions and will likely be the first job you send Alexia to.
Same goes for 30 coruption in the Liurial/Alexia scene, and especially <20 corruption in the Greyhide threesome. Because you have to be really pure hearted to have a minotaur orgy.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I checked it and you are right.
But really, 50 corruption is a bit unreasonable, especially since that even doesn't have many conditions and will likely be the first job you send Alexia to.
Same goes for 30 coruption in the Liurial/Alexia scene, and especially <20 corruption in the Greyhide threesome. Because you have to be really pure hearted to have a minotaur orgy.
The team recognizes there is a considerable lack of events that raise Alexia's corruption/lower her relationship with Rowan (especially with NTR turned off), and is looking into impleneting new ones that will makes this variations a bit easier to get.

.is it normal for gears to not show pictures?
Yes. Work on all equipment images was put on hold until Skill rework is in.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
The team recognizes there is a considerable lack of events that raise Alexia's corruption/lower her relationship with Rowan (especially with NTR turned off), and is looking into impleneting new ones that will makes this variations a bit easier to get.
Could you maybe use a combination of corruption and narrative choices? So for instance if Rowan has the conversation with Alexis encouraging her to have sex with other partners the corruption requirement for some scenes should be much lower.

Alternatively having Rowan present for a scene could also lower the requirement. I mean, some of those would ideally be threesomes with new art, but to begin with you could just work with alternate text paths that make Rowan a voyeur for the existing scene. Then drop the angry aftermath in favor of an encouraging one (thinking of the Greyhide scene here).

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Damn, the artwork for this game looks really good... but unless I'm mistaken the gay content is thoroughly woven into it. I don't suppose that it's optional? Because like I said, the game looks really good otherwise and I would really like to try it out.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, the artwork for this game looks really good... but unless I'm mistaken the gay content is thoroughly woven into it. I don't suppose that it's optional? Because like I said, the game looks really good otherwise and I would really like to try it out.
It depends a little on what you mean by "woven in". You can avoid all the gay sex scenes but there are still going to be gay and bisexual characters in the game... You just Friend Zone or Frenemy them.

The game does reward you for testing your own comfort zone though, by giving you some soft options with that really great art you mentioned, and then a chance to either back out or dive deeper.

(There are a couple of really cute little twinks and sissies in the game too, so if you just want to keep it a guilty little secret none of us will ever know... You do you.)

Reactions: TheSexinati

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It depends a little on what you mean by "woven in". You can avoid all the gay sex scenes but there are still going to be gay and bisexual characters in the game... You just Friend Zone or Frenemy them.
Prior to playing I extracted the images and had a quick scan through (I do this increasingly often now to check if I'm about to spend hours of my time just to get contentcucked), and it seemed that around 50% of the H-scenes contained gay content. (I consider gay content to be dicks going into male orifices, I guess kissing would count too, but when does that happen without the former in these games). Obviously I have no context though which is why I asked the question.
While it's great that it's optional, I can't help but feel like the amount of available content would be severely hindered if I opted out of it. I'll probably give it a go regardless and hope I'm fulfilled. The game looks pretty solid though, so I probably will be.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
and it seemed that around 50% of the H-scenes contained gay content.
Yeah there's plenty of it, but it's not compulsory... So hypothetically if someone came to this game determined to view only straight, vanilla content (i.e. no gay, futa or NTR stuff) they could actually do that... They'd be cutting themselves off from maybe 2/3rds of the total content in the game, but it is an option.

Whether that's worthwhile or not is a calculation they'd have to make for themselves.

But IMO this game is at its best when you play it like Corruption of Champions, and allow yourself to be a little challenged. You know that squeamish feeling when something is erotic but you're still just a little uncomfortable with it? That's when the game really shines.
And while the NTR content basically has a single gate that will either enable or disable it, the gay and futa stuff is almost all handled on a character-by-character basis, and it regularly gives you the option to back out of individual relationships.

(Personally I wish the NTR haters were challenged on a case-by-case basis too, but they're so goddamn whiny about it.)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah there's plenty of it, but it's not compulsory... So hypothetically if someone came to this game determined to view only straight, vanilla content (i.e. no gay, futa or NTR stuff) they could actually do that... They'd be cutting themselves off from maybe 2/3rds of the total content in the game, but it is an option.
This is actually one of the few times I think I wouldn't mind the 'NTR' content, as it doesn't really seem like 'real' NTR. From what I've gathered (I've started playing a bit of it, story actually pretty good) it's closer to a voluntarily open relationship (another issue entirely... but this is a sex game), which is not really the same thing. Plus I'd be missing out on that delicious Andras x Alexia scene.

Also, futa isn't gay unless it's futa on male ;)

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes