5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello.

A new bi game is very welcomed. And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting and could lead everywhere.
The artistic side is original.

The protagonist moves to a shared apartment for university, meets new people and has his life shaken due to some troubles he enounters.
The characters have good personalities. Some may be too much or too pushy but it's better than being bland. I'll see how it evolves.
The flow of events felt natural. The question game with the roomates was annoying because we don't know them enough to answer the 2 first ones.
The art is pleasant. I just have a problem with the male faces : they are too similar, particularly the mouth and the face shape.
The sex scene was nicely done. I wanted to join them.

I would have appreciated more options for some choices : the policeman (stay silent), the extravagant woman (maybe another time), island (alone, grandma), fantasize (someone famous, a model), jerk of (police officer, the wild couple). Those are just some ideas but the more important is the femdom one : yes or no is too restrictive. There should be a "it depends with whom" or "it depends on the mood" possibility. I understand it can be difficult to include something like that in your game but I prefer some flexibility (chosing with who and when is always better).

A question though : do you plan to include group sex? MFF, MMF, MMM, FFF, others?

Thanks for the default name.

Good continuation.
Thank you for reviewing the game! Glad you enjoyed it! I will take note of your suggestions, feedback is always welcomed. :giggle:
I do plan to include a few group sex content, but it will always be focused on the MC!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHYSA

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
Really good. Consider supporting this dev. There's already another content drop update on their patreon if you enjoyed this version you should go check it out.

• Red Heart

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Really good. Consider supporting this dev. There's already another content drop update on their patreon if you enjoyed this version you should go check it out.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed both updates! As TNT said, The second part of this update is available on my Patreon for TIER2 Patrons. I am also working on a few extra rewards for TIER2+ Patrons! :giggle:

Reactions: riadhloch

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I'm old, sorry. Verse = Switch?
No worries! :) Yes exactly, the current trans/futa characters will have both top and bottom scenes in future updates, most updates will only feature one of the two positions for each trans/futa character, but there will also be some updates in which you will be able to choose which position you'd like to be on.

Jun 26, 2021
I loved the 0.15 update, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about some misspellings here. I liked Aline and hope to see more of her and Cassie, already excited for next update.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I loved the 0.15 update, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about some misspellings here. I liked Aline and hope to see more of her and Cassie, already excited for next update.
Hey! Thank you for letting me know about those spelling mistakes, I will fix these for the next update :) I'm glad you enjoyed Aline and Cassie's route, there is a lot more content coming with those two characters! If you didn't already know, the next part (V.0.02) is available on my Patreon for TIER2 pledgers!

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
You can skip past any homosexual or trans content, so don't worry about being jumpscared by any unwanted content! If you choose "straight" options you will stay on the "straight" route!

As for now it's too early to say if there will be any pregnancy and/or breeding but I will keep that suggestion in mind for the upcoming releases!
The game looks good but before downloading I have two questions.

Does the game have animations. And is it male on trans or vice versa?

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
The game looks good but before downloading I have two questions.

Does the game have animations. And is it male on trans or vice versa?
The game don’t have any animated NSFW scenes just yet, but I’d love to work on some in the near future. But for now I prefer to focus on CGs with multiple variations to keep a regular release schedule since animations take a lot of work and time!

All of my trans/futa characters are verse so there will be both top and bottom scenes with them.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Here's a tip from a gay player:
Please don't have the forced to see straight sex scene in there. Having to see nude women is already a big turn-off for any game but then seeing actual straight sex is not something gay players want.

Also wondering if the male professor will be romanceable, since he's the only one that doesn't have his sexuality mentioned in his profile (but he's the only guy I actually find attractive)?

Reactions: cergyn
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes