5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I really like stories with supernatural content. And I like the future tags on this one too. Will watch the progress. Nice start.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHYSA

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
CHYSA write this code before start label or at the start in script.py
Code:
style say_dialogue:
    outlines [ (3, "#353535", 0, 0),(2, "#0B0B0B", 0, 0) ]
style say_label:
    outlines [ ( 2, "#212121", 0, 0) ]
It's frustrating to see dialogue's with no outline.

GOLDLUCK!(y)
Frustration's on you for using a textbox transparency mod or having modded said textbox yourself. The way I see it, your proposal doesn't add anything, save for making the text a bit blurry:
Now, if the game where to offer a textbox opacity slider, adding said outline would be a more than welcome addition. Even more so, if said outline where to be configurable, too, no?

CHYSA, your screens.rpy looks weird as hell (mostly for not using an init offset…), but do see the enclosed file which adds the aforementioned options to it. Adjust both colour and outline size as you see fit. And if you feel like I've not taken it far enough, go steal the implementation from Bad Memories (as rec or whoever did this for them had way too much time on their hands apparently).

Godspeed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHYSA

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Frustration's on you for using a textbox transparency mod or having modded said textbox yourself. The way I see it, your proposal doesn't add anything, save for making the text a bit blurry:
Now, if the game where to offer a textbox opacity slider, adding said outline would be a more than welcome addition. Even more so, if said outline where to be configurable, too, no?
It wouldn't change the anything for the one who is playing with textbox and don't have issue with pressing H every now and then just to see what is behind the textbox but it would be plus for the ones who just replace the textbox with transparent in gui folder(like myself). What matters is user's feel about GUI as a whole. DEV can remove textbox altogether and add outline than that blurring won't be an issue +Font can be an issue for causing blur. I don't want to press H every now and then, I just offered DEV a way to fix it for both parties resulting in elevating the feel for both user's without any sort of fatal repercussions and DEV actually agreed on adding it in the next update. SO let's just leave it that.;)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It wouldn't change the anything for the one who is playing with textbox and don't have issue with pressing H every now and then just to see what is behind the textbox but it would be plus for the ones who just replace the textbox with transparent in gui folder(like myself). What matters is user's feel about GUI as a whole. I don't want to press H every now and then, I just offered DEV a way to fix it for both parties resulting in elevating the feel for both user's without any sort of fatal repercussions and DEV actually agreed on adding it in the next update. SO let's just leave it that.;)
I beg to differ: it does make the text a bit blurry, after all. Granted not by much, by why should the game look worse for the general player when the one's modding it can simply add an outline definition themselves? All they gotta do is create a file named zzz.rpy (so it gets read last by lexicographical order) inside the game's game directory and drop your suggestion into it. Easy enough.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I beg to differ: it does make the text a bit blurry, after all. Granted not by much, by why should the game look worse for the general player when the one's modding it can simply add an outline definition themselves? All they gotta do is create a file named zzz.rpy (so it gets read last by lexicographical order) inside the game's game directory and drop your suggestion into it. Easy enough.
I simply offered suggestion to DEV If he wants to do it, that's fine by me, it not, that's fine too. I won't lose anything by adding 4 lines into script file by myself. Period:coffee:!

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023

CHYSA, your screens.rpy looks weird as hell (mostly for not using an init offset…), but do see the enclosed file which adds the aforementioned options to it. Adjust both colour and outline size as you see fit. And if you feel like I've not taken it far enough, go steal the implementation from Bad Memories (as rec or whoever did this for them had way too much time on their hands apparently).

Godspeed!
Thank you for the code! I've given it a try and it's indeed a great addition to the game! About my screens.rpy file, I'm not very well-versed in programming, especially in RenPy so I might've messed something up in there.

Reactions: Hordragg

BaconpEEks

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 2888388

Overview:
Seductive Shadows
is an erotic visual novel in which you play as the protagonist exploring a new bustling city
and starting classes as a student at Alfonso University, a multi-discipline arts school.
But Destiny leads you to another path in which you begin unraveling occult secrets linked to your existence.
Strange visions and supernatural encounters leave you questioning reality and beyond.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-30
Release Date: 2023-08-30
Developer: CHYSA - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2888426 View attachment 2888428 View attachment 2888429 View attachment 2888430 View attachment 2888432 View attachment 2888434 View attachment 2888435 View attachment 2888436 View attachment 2888437
How do you find a gun?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes