5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Futa/Trans, Gay, Domination, Submission.
So, Top/bottom Dom/sub options?
Can you choose a Top/Dom only playthru or does choosing gay/trans mean MC giving a blowjob is mandatory?
Bdsm content later on? Or is Dom/sub just in relations?
Height difference seems intriguing. Is it fixed and/or can the MC be the taller/Dom one?

AND MORE...Dude, just go wild and add everything planned.

Anyway, let's give this a try(y)

Edit:
Played it:

anna "Hello, my dear Lukas! How are you settling in?"

replace Lukas with [mc]

Saying you're into getting dominated gives dom_route +2. Feel free to name variables how you want, but take care not to confuse them later.

"I can't help but totally lose myself, tunnel visionned on his dick."
"I wish I could suck that enourmous cock for myself."
So gay mc seems like a cock hungry bottom. In both Irvin & Kit fantasies he goes down on them. Pity. You'd think a demon would be more dominant/selfish/assertive.

Oh well, let's see if the demonic influence changes anything or the MC remains mostly bottom.
Hopefully Domination & Submission tags will have more options to Top/bottom.
(Not just saying this about gay/trans btw. Would feel same about femdom cunnilingus or pegging.
I don't really care about gender but care about Dom/sub Top/bottom more ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)

Good luck anyway dev (y) :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CHYSA

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Futa/Trans, Gay, Domination, Submission.
So, Top/bottom Dom/sub options?
Can you choose a Top/Dom only playthru or does choosing gay/trans mean MC giving a blowjob is mandatory?
Bdsm content later on? Or is Dom/sub just in relations?
Height difference seems intriguing. Is it fixed and/or can the MC be the taller/Dom one?

AND MORE...Dude, just go wild and add everything planned.

Anyway, let's give this a try(y)

Edit:
Played it:

anna "Hello, my dear Lukas! How are you settling in?"

replace Lukas with [mc]

Saying you're into getting dominated gives dom_route +2. Feel free to name variables how you want, but take care not to confuse them later.

"I can't help but totally lose myself, tunnel visionned on his dick."
"I wish I could suck that enourmous cock for myself."
So gay mc seems like a cock hungry bottom. In both Irvin & Kit fantasies he goes down on them. Pity. You'd think a demon would be more dominant/selfish/assertive.

Oh well, let's see if the demonic influence changes anything or the MC remains mostly bottom.
Hopefully Domination & Submission tags will have more options to Top/bottom.
(Not just saying this about gay/trans btw. Would feel same about femdom cunnilingus or pegging.
I don't really care about gender but care about Dom/sub Top/bottom more ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)

Good luck anyway dev (y) :giggle:
Thank you! I'm taking notes of everything you mentioned, I'll take them into consideration for the next update! :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: S1nsational

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Keen. I shan't hold you to any silly expectations, but will be keeping my eye on this all the same. It's sadly all to rare to get a fun tg or futa romp where the PC is enjoying the change, rather than being a standard harem with a different coat of paint, or a misery simulator.

Wonderful to see a new game full of creativity and energy spring up, and looking forward to watching it develop.

• Red Heart

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Keen. I shan't hold you to any silly expectations, but will be keeping my eye on this all the same. It's sadly all to rare to get a fun tg or futa romp where the PC is enjoying the change, rather than being a standard harem with a different coat of paint, or a misery simulator.

Wonderful to see a new game full of creativity and energy spring up, and looking forward to watching it develop.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm really glad you're enjoying the project as much as I am enjoying working on it!

Reactions: Onbunga

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Hey, I just finished this game and I have to say I really like it. The game seems to have interesting premise and characters and I look forward to see how it would develop in the future.

I have thoughts, theories, and suggestions for the games story and characters, but I'll save that for another time. I'd like to prioritize discussing the portrayal of the protagonist and the game's POV first.

I really appreciate the protagonist is not a silent and faceless type to be projected on to, but an actual character of his own that could develop as the story progresses. I also like that we can read his thoughts and see his face and expressions.

However, I do wish I got to see MC's face more often though and more consistently. There are scenes where we do get to see his full portrait with the other characters at certain points while most of the time we didn't get to see it. Granted there are scenes, particularly the CG Art ones like the Alley Voyeur or the moment with Irvin, where the absence of the MC's face does work well. But I feel style of portrayal for the protagonist, and by extension the game's Point of View, isn't consistent enough.

There are a few ways I think this could be improved:

A. Adding portraits and have both 1st person and 3rd person POV.
There's a sizable empty space in the lower left and right side of the screen where character portraits could be placed. This could prove to be challenging to add to the game, but it has it's benefits.

In games like "Coming Out On Top" and "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the portraits complement the mundane character interactions and the CG scenes really well. Since the number of CG variations are limited and at times the sex scenes don't always show the faces and/or the full breadth of the characters and their expressions, the characters portrait fills in the blanks by adding expressions that the CG's couldn't show and complements the writing by showing us the expressions of the characters, immersing the player in the the characters experiences.

Outside scenes of the characters inner monologue, the side portraits in these games are always present when a character has spoken lines.

In "Coming Out On Top", the side portrait shows up when a character has spoken lines but when their standing portrait isn't shown on screen (mostly when they're not just standing in the scene). This is mostly the case with the MC of this game as the POV character, whose standing portrait is never really shown unlike the characters he interacts with. It makes things more immersive since it allows us to experience the fun both from the MC's first person POV and a player's 3rd person POV.

In "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the creator fully commits to side portraits of characters when they have spoken lines, outside of specific scenarios where it's absence suit the scene better. Like in "Coming Out On Top", the POV character's standing portrait is not shown. This game goes the extra mile by adding both side portraits and standing portraits that mirror the expression of the characters in mundane scenes. For me the side portraits ever-presence make the insertion of the side portraits expressions into the CG scenes more natural.

B. Committing to full body portraits and a more 3rd person POV.

In games like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and "Our Red String", standing portraits are always used when the character is physically present in a dialogue scene, even when they're the POV characters, and side portraits are used when they are not physically present in the scene, like in telephone conversations and texting. This means the player experiences the game from a more 3rd person POV.

For the sex scenes, the creator of these games put great effort in making expressive variable CG's as well as evocative and expressive writing. They don't put side portraits much in the game when not needed as a stylistic choice.

That concludes my thoughts for now. Hopefully this wasn't too long and convoluted to read. In retrospect all this might just be a small nitpick of mine and nothing serious, but I hope this gives people something to think about.

• Red Heart

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hey, I just finished this game and I have to say I really like it. The game seems to have interesting premise and characters and I look forward to see how it would develop in the future.

I have thoughts, theories, and suggestions for the games story and characters, but I'll save that for another time. I'd like to prioritize discussing the portrayal of the protagonist and the game's POV first.

I really appreciate the protagonist is not a silent and faceless type to be projected on to, but an actual character of his own that could develop as the story progresses. I also like that we can read his thoughts and see his face and expressions.

However, I do wish I got to see MC's face more often though and more consistently. There are scenes where we do get to see his full portrait with the other characters at certain points while most of the time we didn't get to see it. Granted there are scenes, particularly the CG Art ones like the Alley Voyeur or the moment with Irvin, where the absence of the MC's face does work well. But I feel style of portrayal for the protagonist, and by extension the game's Point of View, isn't consistent enough.

There are a few ways I think this could be improved:

A. Adding portraits and have both 1st person and 3rd person POV.
There's a sizable empty space in the lower left and right side of the screen where character portraits could be placed. This could prove to be challenging to add to the game, but it has it's benefits.

In games like "Coming Out On Top" and "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the portraits complement the mundane character interactions and the CG scenes really well. Since the number of CG variations are limited and at times the sex scenes don't always show the faces and/or the full breadth of the characters and their expressions, the characters portrait fills in the blanks by adding expressions that the CG's couldn't show and complements the writing by showing us the expressions of the characters, immersing the player in the the characters experiences.

Outside scenes of the characters inner monologue, the side portraits in these games are always present when a character has spoken lines.

In "Coming Out On Top", the side portrait shows up when a character has spoken lines but when their standing portrait isn't shown on screen (mostly when they're not just standing in the scene). This is mostly the case with the MC of this game as the POV character, whose standing portrait is never really shown unlike the characters he interacts with. It makes things more immersive since it allows us to experience the fun both from the MC's first person POV and a player's 3rd person POV.

In "A Promise Best Left Unkept", the creator fully commits to side portraits of characters when they have spoken lines, outside of specific scenarios where it's absence suit the scene better. Like in "Coming Out On Top", the POV character's standing portrait is not shown. This game goes the extra mile by adding both side portraits and standing portraits that mirror the expression of the characters in mundane scenes. For me the side portraits ever-presence make the insertion of the side portraits expressions into the CG scenes more natural.

B. Committing to full body portraits and a more 3rd person POV.

In games like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and "Our Red String", standing portraits are always used when the character is physically present in a dialogue scene, even when they're the POV characters, and side portraits are used when they are not physically present in the scene, like in telephone conversations and texting. This means the player experiences the game from a more 3rd person POV.

For the sex scenes, the creator of these games put great effort in making expressive variable CG's as well as evocative and expressive writing. They don't put side portraits much in the game when not needed as a stylistic choice.

That concludes my thoughts for now. Hopefully this wasn't too long and convoluted to read. In retrospect all this might just be a small nitpick of mine and nothing serious, but I hope this gives people something to think about.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and sharing your thoughts about the game! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the game's premise and characters.

I totally understand your point about wanting to see more of the MC's face. As a newbie in the game development world, I didn't initially pay too much attention to that aspect, but your feedback has made me realize it's a valuable addition to consider! Right now, I'm pretty swamped with my next update, so I can't guarantee it will make it into the upcoming release. However, I'm committed to adding it at some point, whether it's in the next update or a future one.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: NiftyLit

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Hey,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and sharing your thoughts about the game! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the game's premise and characters.

I totally understand your point about wanting to see more of the MC's face. As a newbie in the game development world, I didn't initially pay too much attention to that aspect, but your feedback has made me realize it's a valuable addition to consider! Right now, I'm pretty swamped with my next update, so I can't guarantee it will make it into the upcoming release. However, I'm committed to adding it at some point, whether it's in the next update or a future one.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is greatly appreciated!

I'm glad my previous input was appreciated. I was worried I wasn't being clear or was being too unconcise with my writing, but I'm happy I got my point across.

As promised, I'll share some of my thoughts, theories, and suggestion on the game's story and characters. I have more to say but I'll save my other thoughts for later so this post wouldn't be too long.

Whew, this took a while to write but I'm glad this is done. Next time, I'll discuss my thoughts on the side characters that we meet in the story. They're going to be full of my personal interpretation, theories, and speculations projected on to them. Consider it a fanfiction of your work, as I am in no delusion that you should listen to my ideas.

Also, I don't mind spoilers, so if you want to talk about that feel free to share them. I'd love to learn more about your story.

• Red Heart

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I'm glad my previous input was appreciated. I was worried I wasn't being clear or was being too unconcise with my writing, but I'm happy I got my point across.

As promised, I'll share some of my thoughts, theories, and suggestion on the game's story and characters. I have more to say but I'll save my other thoughts for later so this post wouldn't be too long.

Whew, this took a while to write but I'm glad this is done. Next time, I'll discuss my thoughts on the side characters that we meet in the story. They're going to be full of my personal interpretation, theories, and speculations projected on to them. Consider it a fanfiction of your work, as I am in no delusion that you should listen to my ideas.

Also, I don't mind spoilers, so if you want to talk about that feel free to share them. I'd love to learn more about your story.

You've captured the essence of the MC's character quite accurately! ;)
I can't reveal too much about the story's direction, but your theories align with some of my intended plans.

Regarding the choices in the game, it is a great idea! But for now, it's not something I will be prioritizing due to the huge workload for the next version! However, you can always scroll back to explore other choices you're curious about, plus it adds some replayability! Later on, I'll definitely consider such a feature. :giggle:

As for a minor spoiler, I can share that the next version will introduce a plethora of new characters to the cast! Some of them will be friendly, others won't. :unsure: I'm currently revealing some of the new female characters on Patreon with some minor lore and their sprites! I will also do the same thing with the male characters later on.

Reactions: NiftyLit

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
THAANK YOU for adding outline and transparent textbox options!:giggle: CHYSA

Eagerly looking forward to your update.

CHYSA

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
THAANK YOU for adding outline and transparent textbox options!:giggle: CHYSA

Eagerly looking forward to your update.

Of course! If anyone has any other recommendations that could further improve the game, I'm all ears!
I will incorporate them gradually in the upcoming updates.

The next update is currently in the works, with a ton of new content on the way. I've been releasing character sheets introducing the new characters that will be joining the cast on Patreon!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A new bi game is very welcomed. And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting and could lead everywhere.
The artistic side is original.

The protagonist moves to a shared apartment for university, meets new people and has his life shaken due to some troubles he enounters.
The characters have good personalities. Some may be too much or too pushy but it's better than being bland. I'll see how it evolves.
The flow of events felt natural. The question game with the roomates was annoying because we don't know them enough to answer the 2 first ones.
The art is pleasant. I just have a problem with the male faces : they are too similar, particularly the mouth and the face shape.
The sex scene was nicely done. I wanted to join them.

I would have appreciated more options for some choices : the policeman (stay silent), the extravagant woman (maybe another time), island (alone, grandma), fantasize (someone famous, a model), jerk of (police officer, the wild couple). Those are just some ideas but the more important is the femdom one : yes or no is too restrictive. There should be a "it depends with whom" or "it depends on the mood" possibility. I understand it can be difficult to include something like that in your game but I prefer some flexibility (chosing with who and when is always better).

A question though : do you plan to include group sex? MFF, MMF, MMM, FFF, others?

Thanks for the default name.

Good continuation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeductiveShadows-0.01Fix2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes