Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
v0.12b
7 playable scenes with multiple branches
321 new renders
7 new animations

lol so in other word, its going be a very short update?
also the game have more paths then it had before?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
why is there no Compressed on here yet ?
But there is a compressed on here... just set your Personal Search Preference to 'Most Recent', then use the search at the upper right to find it. And that will also work for every other game since they removed the Compressed versions from the OP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
does someone have the real incest patch for android i tried it it is just a txt files no rpa rpy file

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ipach new....
It's not, it's literally the same patch that is on , there is no changes.

Patch is just:

default Rachel_name_patched = "Mom"
default Diana_name_patched = "Aunt"
default Adam_name_patched = "Dad"

Reactions: ferro85

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
SanchoNote

If you intend to play unmodded then DL the attached, extract, and place it's content inside the VN's "/game" folder. This will insure you are playing uncensored.

If you are playing via SanchoMod this is NOT required (I'll solve it internally).

NOTE!!! - This does NOT replace the need for the lewd "iPatch" (if playing unmodded).
You'll need both for 100% iPatch and Uncensored.

Again, if you are playing via SanchoMod, NONE of the above are required.
so, i guess uncensored patch is just another i-patch?

I'm not a fan either but NTR here is quite exciting I think the world is no longer the same
Since i can't send you dm or check your profile. Who's those beatiful women on your photo profile?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so, i guess uncensored patch is just another i-patch?
Nope, not at all. With an "iPatch" the "i" obviously stands for what it overcomes. The file I provided is an uncensored patch which unlocks many scenes that are in the VN's story that are not experienced otherwise. As stated in my original post you physically replied to, they are two separate and different things. Make more sense now? If not think of the front door of your house that has two locks, one via the knob and one deadbolt. Now imagine the doorknob is incest in regards to character relations and the deadbolt is "controversial" lewd content that is not character relationship related.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PLAYERS!!!

Regardless of if you are playing modded or unmodded and are on the EllaOnly pathing, you MUST replay (at a minimum) from the beginning of Ep10 (AVN v0.11).

Why? Because of one very important change in the dev's code he added that forces (Punish Madison) in specific conditionals depending on your previous choices. This is vitally important for the story as it continues into this update (v0.12b) due to this update being centered around this particular pathing.

The technicals: (Punish Madison) is now a forced outcome (even if you chose not to in Ep10) if one chooses not to reject Selina in Ep8 OR rejects her but chooses to be on Olivia's path in Ep10. Due to how the dev wrote these conditional outcomes the story will change drastically moving forward. If you do not replay as I have instructed then your story will be confused, incorrect according to the dev's desired outcome(s), and will lead to many posts in this thread of those who are getting what scenes/results even though they are assuming they chose the same exact previous choices.

Again, this is very important imho. You do you but you've been warned. If you decide not to replay (at a minimum) where I've instructed then don't be alarmed if you later forget and make a post in here and other folks call you out. They will do it, I can all but guarantee it knowing true VN fans.

Please, head my warning and thank you for taking the time to read the post.

I have no idea why the dev's changelog doesn't mention this. It most certainly should have imo.

Regards.

Last edited:

homor

Oct 22, 2023
SanchoNote

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PLAYERS!!!

Regardless of if you are playing modded or unmodded and are on the EllaOnly pathing, you MUST replay (at a minimum) from the beginning of Ep10 (AVN v0.11).

Why? Because of one very important change in the dev's code he added that forces (Punish Madison) in specific conditionals depending on your previous choices. This is vitally important for the story as it continues into this update (v0.12b) due to this update being centered around this particular pathing.

The technicals: (Punish Madison) is now a forced outcome (even if you chose not to in Ep10) if one chooses not to reject Selina in Ep8 OR rejects her but chooses to be on Olivia's path in Ep10. Due to how the dev wrote these conditional outcomes the story will change drastically moving forward. If you do not replay as I have instructed then your story will be confused, incorrect according to the dev's desired outcome(s), and will lead to many posts in this thread of those who are getting what scenes/results even though they are assuming they chose the same exact previous choices.

Again, this is very important imho. You do you but you've been warned. If you decide not to replay (at a minimum) where I've instructed then don't be alarmed if you later forget and make a post in here and other folks call you out. They will do it, I can all but guarantee it knowing true VN fans.

Please, head my warning and thank you for taking the time to read the post.

I have no idea why the dev's changelog doesn't mention this. It most certainly should have imo.

Regards.
can u tell us how much work was made on this year update?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can u tell us how much work was made on this year update?
Besides massive grammatical changes, a few additional/changed images, the additional of Steam code and achievements, the coding in the post you replied to, and this post here (thanks to WarriorSteel) ... not much (sarcasm as there's other minor changes as well.) :ROFLMAO:

Some folks will see this as just an addition to the EllaOnly path but there's more to it behind the scenes... it's not a "nothing" update imo. Hell, it's taken me a couple days to almost finish the mod update but to be fair after a year I had much of my own code that required getting up to snuff since I've made the mod's Core code much more feature rich since last year.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Here we have the surprising case of the developer who simply forgets about his own character! Because I don't understand how it is possible for a game that has existed since 2018 to still not have any sex scenes with Aunt Diana, seriously this is simply one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: yazda and aksogu
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes