Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
B and D have the most girls. The difference is that in the USA you can have Becky, Bethany and Olivia and in the UK you can have Cathy, Riley and Kylie.
Since the poster obviously doesn't know, it should be mentioned that those you are pointing out do not fair well with Ella nor Mom (among others). One in particular (as you likely already know).

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Sometimes it feels a little bit disjointed for some reason. Is it by design? Like jumping around between scenes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes it feels a little bit disjointed for some reason. Is it by design? Like jumping around between scenes.
It is, but it's plot relevant.
The effects of the MC's mind being screwed with my supernatural beings. Just pay attention to the text and it becomes clear.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It is, but it's plot relevant.
The effects of the MC's mind being screwed with my supernatural beings. Just pay attention to the text and it becomes clear.
The problem is that it is confusing - I am waking with a girl giving me a head, then some family stuff, then I suddenly go to my friends' house where I get laid, then I get birth scene, then x then y, then family is actually banging each other, then my remote girlfriend is having affair with her mother; then suddenly her father is there etc. etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The problem is that it is confusing - I am waking with a girl giving me a head, then some family stuff, then I suddenly go to my friends' house where I get laid, then I get birth scene, then x then y, then family is actually banging each other, then my remote girlfriend is having affair with her mother; then suddenly her father is there etc. etc.
As I said...

Just pay attention to the text and it becomes clear.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Which choice has the biggest amount of content right now? Going to USA with Veronica and Selina or bringing Ella here?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The MAC version (at least PixelDrain) still seems to be on RenPy 7 and causing issues with SanchoMod. Did you update the MAC links as well?
The program I use tells me the version, and goes by the script version which is (7, 4, 11).

The int file shows it's using a "Nightly Build" which are usually unstable.

# Version numbers.
try:
from renpy.vc_version import official, nightly, version_name, version
except ImportError:
import renpy.versions
version_dict = renpy.versions.get_version()

official = version_dict["official"]
nightly = version_dict["nightly"]
version_name = version_dict["version_name"]
version = version_dict["version"]

official = official and getattr(site, "renpy_build_official", False)

VersionTuple = namedtuple("VersionTuple", ["major", "minor", "patch", "commit"])
version_tuple = VersionTuple(*(int(i) for i in version.split(".")))

# A string giving the version number only (8.0.1.123), with a suffix if needed.
version_only = ".".join(str(i) for i in version_tuple)

if not official:
version_only += "+unofficial"
elif nightly:
version_only += "+nightly"

# A verbose string giving the version.
version = "Ren'Py " + version_only

I can try to build Mac with those builds, will update the links and see.

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
dialog goes brrr... I just don't care about the plot anymore. Like, wtf is going on. Anyway, it was a nice wank. Keep up the good work!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, seems like the dev really may finally be going full Steam ahead with updates finally.

Small patch update:
* Music added to Chapter 8 and expect more to be added in the upcoming days
* Names added to game credits. They were mistakenly left out

So, if you noticed music missing, there is the answer.

Reactions: Hadgar
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes