Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
when last update was so long ago, cant even tell what was added, and its like on one route, so you trying all the paths you can think of seeing same old endings. stellar exp.

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Seducing the Devil [v0.12b] - Android Port

Android: 1.13 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SeducingTheDevil-0.12b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello Dev DeafPerv ,
I'm played this VN three or four years ago and i dropped because lack of updates in that time. What i want to ask there is a optional sharing scene with jason, Yeah you said it's because "It's needed for the sake of the story"
It's the only scene or more like this?

What I want to know is there any sexual scenes with MMF/MFMF (other males involve in sexual scenes with female love interest or not) and you are going to add now or near future releases.

It's just only scene I'm just avoid their routes. that's why I'm asking continue to play.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hello Dev DeafPerv ,
I'm played this VN three or four years ago and i dropped because lack of updates in that time. What i want to ask there is a optional sharing scene with jason, Yeah you said it's because "It's needed for the sake of the story"
It's the only scene or more like this?

What I want to know is there any sexual scenes with MMF/MFMF (other males involve in sexual scenes with female love interest or not) and you are going to add now or near future releases.

It's just only scene I'm just avoid their routes. that's why I'm asking continue to play.
There was only one scene like that, no other scenes are planned. And you can even turn off sharing at the start of the game for it not even happen in your playthrough.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Wait that's it ? After over a year, maybe close to a year and a half that's all that was added ? 300 something renders ?

Reactions: jkgkghg

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you get the selena and veronica scissoring each other scene with mc looking. Already got the threesome with them but that scene wasnt in it.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Can someone answer my question
Now game has optional MMF does that mean mc now don't have to share girls with his friend ??

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes