Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
... or Steam. I reckon scenes like sticking one's arm up a preggo woman's snatch might be "controversial" to the rainbow crowd. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I remember asking the dev about censored content (and patches) for Steam and said would be taken care of, or something to the extent, it's somewhere in this thread. I am way to lazy to hunt it up since you've got it taken care of.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
... or Steam. I reckon scenes like sticking one's arm up a preggo woman's snatch might be "controversial" to the rainbow crowd. :ROFLMAO:
... No, Steam does not care about this sort of thing.

Stodgy fatcat credit card companies? Yeah, they would care a lot. That's why they ordered Patreon to go nuclear on all incest content.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... No, Steam does not care about this sort of thing.

Stodgy fatcat credit card companies? Yeah, they would care a lot. That's why they ordered Patreon to go nuclear on all incest content.
Note that the new "uncensored" patch has nothing to do with the iPatch bud... just sayin'. They are two separate things that have different circumstances they address.

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
Is there at least one person who cares about this game? I'm not saying (or am i?) that the developer is milking his patrons, but more and more excuses for not meeting deadlines and their content are more unbelievable than the story his game tells...

john984

Jun 6, 2020
None of my saves are working, someone has any save that works? I don't remember if had the mod installed or not

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
None of my saves are working, someone has any save that works? I don't remember if had the mod installed or not
renpy version was changed so saves most likely wont work (mine doesn't either but I was using the mod), with or without mod installed (unless Sancho somehow works his magic on the mod). Will have to replay from start most probably

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So a long time ago when I last checked this game there was a mention of four main paths that restricted which girls you could get with some exclusive to each one. Is that still the case or can we get all the possible girls in one playthrough now?

Reactions: mofonistik
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes