twist06

Nov 21, 2017
I have a problem after an event with Lola in her room. When the MC comes back to his room, it says "Cheats detected!" and goes back to the main menu.
How can I go around this ?

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
can someone please answer ive seen countless people been ignored when asking this, so when i go to the clothing store to buy the swimsuit, angie says why are you hiding there and i cant click on anything except exit and yes im there on a saturday, please reply and dont igore

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
can someone please answer ive seen countless people been ignored when asking this, so when i go to the clothing store to buy the swimsuit, angie says why are you hiding there and i cant click on anything except exit and yes im there on a saturday, please reply and dont igore
You didnt complete all the shantrel scenes beforehand. To progress all the scenes prior to that event must be completed.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
I am completely new here.... and i noticed the latest version released on patreon is v2.0 and here the latest updated is v 1.9 . what's going on? So v2.0 will be shared here next month when 2.1 will be released..... (ignore this whole comment if v2.0 is released here)

devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
Hello ,
anybody knows what there is as log of notification for version v1.9 thank you very much and very good game

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
I am completely new here.... and i noticed the latest version released on patreon is v2.0 and here the latest updated is v 1.9 . what's going on? So v2.0 will be shared here next month when 2.1 will be released..... (ignore this whole comment if v2.0 is released here)
yes, its something like that

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Happiness [v1.9] [Vnorth]- Original Size: 1.87GB

Download PC/Mac (405MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi all, anybody care to share v1.8 or 1.7 save?
Lost my saves.... :(
Found 1.7 save few pages back but seems to be corrupt/non-working.
Thanks

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
Shantrel 1 animation, (evening, kitchen, Friday, Sunday)

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
V 1.9
Brenda, Stefania: + 3 animations (Brenda Monday, Tuesday, Friday evening at College (ending in the library required). To start event, need to fuck Stefa on all fours.)
Shantrel 1 animation, (evening, kitchen, Friday, Sunday)
thank you

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes