Aug 28, 2017
VNorth needs to clean up his Patreon page and give more rewards at places like $1500, $2500 etc if he wants to make more money. Seems like he is slowly starting to lose his patrons if he keeps going down this road.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
are you sure delete/rename your save folder in game folder and "HouseScreen-1482316098" in disc C:\Users\your_profile\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen-1482316098 ?
if u delete both then save work if not u not see my save

Jul 18, 2017
and why does not any patreon filter the 2.0 version as in 99% of the games? It has some kind of drm or something?
AFAIR he added some kind of watermark to the pictures (and maybe videos) to identify the people who are sharing the latest version.

But maybe instead of adding anti cheat and anti piracy stuff he should make that game more playable. Less grindy and maybe some king of questlog / hints system that tell you what to do. Personal i stopped playing around version 0.9 after wasting 40 -50 hours and starting at least 5 times over because i was stuck anywhere (mainly Shantrel) and the only available (fanmade) walkthrough was in such bad english that i understood a shit what to do.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
are you sure delete/rename your save folder in game folder and "HouseScreen-1482316098" in disc C:\Users\your_profile\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HouseScreen-1482316098 ?
if u delete both then save work if not u not see my save
Yeah still not working for me. I deleted the saves from both areas.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Just wondering, what in your opinion would make this game great again? Return to innocence? :D
Well, thanks for asking, innocence is definitely on of 'em. But for the last few updates I've been seeing just some stupid shantrel scenes and game end paths, which has no continuity with the next update. Every update is just about some grinding, stupid anim of shantrel (who is the main reason most of us plays this dumb game) and some random sex scenes after grinding. No wonder he is loosing patrons rather than gaining.

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes