terry175

Feb 25, 2017
The game is fine till around v1.2-v1.4, it's grindy but I think the aim is clear.
But from there on, based on the updates, the aim of this project seems lose, with a lost of steam from the developer and lost of user.
When the game is good, but grindy, people will whine and continue playing, that is still acceptable.
When the game is going down hill and still grindy, people will not say anything anymore and just leave.
Hope the developer understand the important of an aim to get himself motivate in either storytelling or CG.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
and u use 1.9 version ?
Well I only got one of them working and thats save 1-6. The other ones corrupted. Then again the save still does what I want since I mainly care about Brenda and the boss. Either way thanks for uploading it.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Can anybody sare save 1.8 or 1.7??
Yes, the game is becoming lame.
Why i stopped supporting.
I hope for a decent new year update

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Well I only got one of them working and thats save 1-6. The other ones corrupted. Then again the save still does what I want since I mainly care about Brenda and the boss. Either way thanks for uploading it.
and u use sknf-mod_v0.4.3.3.zip this mod ?
i tested on virtual win7x64 and all save work
i upload all my folder what i tested on virtual pc
here is link for it all save working :

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I used to be a $20 supporter to this game. Stopped a while back now, the game is far FAR too fucking grindy and the developer simply would NOT listen and seems to think its fine to BORE people to death by making them do the same boring shit eleventy five billion fucking times (but not even letting them know that they have to do these things, NOOO they have to fucking GUESS and hope they aren't wasting their fucking time doing it) before they get to any sexy scenes.
Using a walkthrough/guide should NEVER be mandatory to get through a game.

Couple that with his recent additions of adding in other dudes to the 'extra' scenes even though multiple people complained about it and that was enough to drive me away.

The sexy scenes, when you can eventually get to them are decent. Though his choice of music in them is absurd. This game needs a COMPLETE rework though to remove 95% of the grind and add in a few more hints about where/when you're meant to go to advance the characters.
Until that happens though (it won't because the dev doesn't think anything is wrong), fuck this game.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Yep, ignore all of the legitimate concerns and make a weird joke (think it's a joke, perhaps not?) in broken English that's hard to understand.
Sounds about right.
After the protests, I decided to make a game in the style of DMD. No sex just kisses . It is joke =)
After the protest demonstrations, I decided not to make animations with moans.
All wrote that MMF be sucks, but not wrote a good or bad voice acting. It is no joke.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
After the protests, I decided to make a game in the style of DMD. No sex just kisses . It is joke =)
After the protest demonstrations, I decided not to make animations with moans.
All wrote that MMF be sucks, but not wrote a good or bad voice acting. It is no joke.
Oh, well okay. Thanks for explaining.
Now, if only you'd go back and rework the game so it's playable without a walkthrough and you'd have something.

You know, this game would have a MUCH bigger fanbase if it weren't so damn hard to figure out and impossibly grindy.
I guess you just don't want a popular game?
People here (well some people here) aren't all pirates, many of us would join your patreon and pay you money.
Not for an unplayable game though. Not knowing wtf to do next and/or having to do the same boring shit 50 THOUSAND times does not lead to a boner inspiring experience, just so you know. ;)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Well, thanks for asking, innocence is definitely on of 'em. But for the last few updates I've been seeing just some stupid shantrel scenes and game end paths, which has no continuity with the next update. Every update is just about some grinding, stupid anim of shantrel (who is the main reason most of us plays this dumb game) and some random sex scenes after grinding. No wonder he is loosing patrons rather than gaining.
Shantrel's animations and Laura's workout animation are added at the beginning of the game because the beginning of the game is empty. I can't add sexy animations to the beginning of the game.

I think if I had made these animations earlier, it might have attracted more people to the game. But I didn't have time for that, I did sexual animations for patreons.
Now these animations are just for balancing the game and filling the void, not for attracting patrons.

About Shantrel's animations: I also don't have a button to flip the skirt up, the engine can't do that. I use a trick to do that. This animation was an interesting work and a good experience:)

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
In kitchen "up" next "touch her breast" next "let go" next week propably be work. Sorry for my english. Can you write step by step how trigger brenda event, i all of time have park and bar scene and nothing happen (she go home?) Or u can have 1.9 save ?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
In kitchen "up" next "touch her breast" next "let go" next week propably be work. Sorry for my english. Can you write step by step how trigger brenda event, i all of time have park and bar scene and nothing happen (she go home?) Or u can have 1.9 save ?
thank you man

about brenda i did this

i went on saturday to stefa and fuck her in doggy tyle (at the office)

then on monday after school i saved the game , and reload it until i go with brenda to the bar, click in both hotspot , and keep doing the same until stefa show up ,

then make sure you save the game , because there is a couple of scene depending on your choice

mlokos12

Aug 15, 2018
4 weeks and i have "its too late... go home. Hotspot (place for hands? or i can't see another?). Can you share save?

Reactions: FHD-7
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes