spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
wow ! i have stuck with the game ..now finaly finish the first person but can i ask something ?The game have harem route ?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i really love this game. it´s a Little random i guess with some Events and feels sometimes grindy, but great Story, art and Animation <3!

but if you use the bed.rpy or lolabed.rpy or whatever so you can cheat, will the game does anything bad? because when i cheat in my room it says beware of the cheat-something? i don´t want to crash the whole game or have endings impossible becaus eof this.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
i really love this game. it´s a Little random i guess with some Events and feels sometimes grindy, but great Story, art and Animation <3!

but if you use the bed.rpy or lolabed.rpy or whatever so you can cheat, will the game does anything bad? because when i cheat in my room it says beware of the cheat-something? i don´t want to crash the whole game or have endings impossible becaus eof this.
In game cheat is totally safe... so no need to worry.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
is it possible that i need to complete either of the Shantrel\Lala\Laura routes in order to advance with Jenny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i've seen this subject addressed to multiple occasions here but no other answer than "save and try again" and that doesn't work for me as well.

thx in advance.

SOLVED: need to WIN more volleyball games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have stuck in lalas path .in bathroom with lala i havent any progress or heart
Explained in the Walkthrough v1.2! Some extra scenes on Saturday/Evening in Lala's Bedroom:
To start Lala/Lolas path you need the status "Student".
"Nerd", "NerdKing" and "Cheater" blocks any process in her path. (Skip school for weeks and get hit by mom until you drop to the "Student"-Level (don't forget to meditate and read to maintain your impudence and smartass level)).

Start her path as explained in the Walkthrough:
Help her do to her homework in the evening - until the hotspot "poke" shows up...

Wednesday/Evening (pass by Mom): (Lala's bedroom) hide under her bed. Sometimes she will catch you, if not - three options will be available. Choose "wait"!
Lala sleeps and you can choose between "Boobs", "Butt" and "Feet". The right combination is random... but she need to turn her butt to your side. Do this over a few weeks and some hotspots will show up. [Heart ends: you use her hand for a Handjob]

Saturday/Morning/Bathroom: scare her and choose "stay or wait". The scene will change over the time depends on your process with her. After you finished her club path choose on Thursday/Evening the first Option "be nice or wait ...whatever there is available" .... Wait until Saturday: this time DO NOT scare her but choose "LOOK"! She gives you a BJ and you will get an HeartEnd.

Thursday/Morning/Bathroom: [part of Lala's club path]: go to Laura's room... make sure she stays in her room. Go to bathroom hit hotspot "Lock" ... Do it a few weeks - even she says "that she already washed her face"...try next week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there more content for Lala aside the "Christmas party"?

Reactions: F9Zoney

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The walkthrough is really confusing...... and the game is too grinding. I used in-game cheat to increase lockpick skill and my game froze.
Also can't find hotspot for lisa ' very close ' when she offered hot and spicy coffee.
Also can't find hotspot ' panty ' for mom in the bathroom.

There's no way to look for hotspot while in dialogue.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The walkthrough is really confusing...... and the game is too grinding. I used in-game cheat to increase lockpick skill and my game froze.
Also can't find hotspot for lisa ' very close ' when she offered hot and spicy coffee.
Also can't find hotspot ' panty ' for mom in the bathroom.

There's no way to look for hotspot while in dialogue.
Are you not using the mod to make the hotspots visible?
Lisa path: You have to buy first cake and then coffee ... it will take some time!
Mom parth: Are you giving her enough money? Is your impudence and smartass at least at level 15? You can unlock all most everything with impudence and smartass at level 35!

Brenda event 4 hidden spot I can't find sir could u tell me .how to figure out?
Is this for catching her molester/panty thief in front of the school? For this you need smartass level 12! After you "Help" her for a few times, and she starts talking to you about her granny pink panties etc. you have to visited the school in the morning! The for four hotspots "Hide here" will be appear on the left wall of the school building (not easy to see, so do not skip!).

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes