jack44556677

Mar 16, 2018
i dont get this game, even with mod.

the English is horrible, and i dont understand what i have to do
Unfortunately I do not get the impression that this is a game to "get". At least in the English translation, there is no game to "play" either. This is a game you mine, unfortunately. There is great content hidden away, but accessing it requires absurd amounts of time wasted grinding while being given no direction at all and no story to follow. I really hope the dev figures out how to make the gameplay entertaining one day, but I won't hold my breath. This is an extreme example of what happens when a patreon developer is so preoccupied with slowing a user down from seeing their art that they have made the actual experience of playing their game (regardless of how good the art is) a miserable one.

I wish this was the first "game" I've encountered where reverse engineering is literally required to enjoy it, but it is not. I am looking up the filenames of movies/images that I think might be parts of good scenes and then jumping to the scenes once identified using the dev console. There are often conditional variables that must be satisfied to land in the branch that includes the scene you want to see, so populating variables properly before you jump to the scene is important too... (and someone said something about anti-cheating code in there somewhere?!?!)

The older I get the more I realize that when I am playing a game to "get through" this or that section and not enjoying it that the game developers have (wittingly or unwittingly) stolen my time from me and I ought to have cheated to avoid their witting or unwitting evil. This is extremely true with the "games" on this site. It is a real shame, because a game like this with the proper storytelling / game-play narrative could be totally great instead of a frustrating mess and a waste of time.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok i will test it. With or without mod?
Yep I got script error from your save too, but I got the same errors from other saves so I think this version is messing with old saves

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Em, im gonna assume you meant that none of you patreons complained. If not you have a serious issue lol...
I probably crookedly wrote. Пох. :)
Old saves are compatible with the original version of the game. This is especially for you.
"Your patron for 17 months." It's from the site. I do not know how to correctly:confused:

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes