lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
two questions i only ask cause i don't wanna keep grinding and find out i made a mistake (been playing for two days and i'm still in the beginning of Shantrel's route):

1. what's the scene at breakfast with Shantrel in the kitchen, when you choose the 4th option which is in Russian and you play with her bare boobs and the text is all Russian?

2. regarding Brenda the teacher - i didn't use the police to catch the guy at school that harassed, he just told me he won't bother her after the third (i think) time i caught him - does this affect her route? cause i don't get any progress with her after a lot of private lessons at her house or in her other scenes. been following the walkthrough quite carefully.

my stats now are: impudence - 28, smartass - 26.0, and my study level is "cheater" - 207.

D

Deleted member 45040

two questions i only ask cause i don't wanna keep grinding and find out i made a mistake (been playing for two days and i'm still in the beginning of Shantrel's route):

1. what's the scene at breakfast with Shantrel in the kitchen, when you choose the 4th option which is in Russian and you play with her bare boobs and the text is all Russian?

2. regarding Brenda the teacher - i didn't use the police to catch the guy at school that harassed, he just told me he won't bother her after the third (i think) time i caught him - does this affect her route? cause i don't get any progress with her after a lot of private lessons at her house or in her other scenes. been following the walkthrough quite carefully.

my stats now are: impudence - 28, smartass - 26.0, and my study level is "cheater" - 207.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have LaLas path for 1.8?

I go saturday to her room
Hide under bed and chose peek
Then nex sat she catches me and dont know what to do next.

Help.

Also what folders do saves downloaded go into?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Does anyone have LaLas path for 1.8?

I go saturday to her room
Hide under bed and chose peek
Then nex sat she catches me and dont know what to do next.

Help.
Also what folders do saves downloaded go into?

One time Lala should catch you. There is a probability that it will catch more.
But maybe you have not completely traversed the Lala route.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017

One time Lala should catch you. There is a probability that it will catch more.
But maybe you have not completely traversed the Lala route.
I completed all lalas path till cristmas and bathroom.

So i just have left 1.8

tao101

Sep 12, 2018
please help whenver i go to my room it says cheat detected tried bedMy.rpy from a comment here but that caused the game to throw an error so i changed it back to the original now but now i am stuck with the cheat detected again

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
please help whenver i go to my room it says cheat detected tried bedMy.rpy from a comment here but that caused the game to throw an error so i changed it back to the original now but now i am stuck with the cheat detected again
delete everything... redownload the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask, perhaps already other user have ask this, but i do not find anything.
No mega link?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
''I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 252, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.''

Anyone with this mistake?

Emre0

Aug 16, 2017
Doggo forgot to rename them after making them smaller. Smashed the contents and added new "guts" so it'll read the images. Also added a shantrel scene chart pdf.
v1.8 COMPRESSED VERSIONS ONLY: They went from 1.8mb to 600mb
- - -

They're reduced quality images and videos.
No whinin' about it or I'll bite your legs off.
is that a patch for 1.7 to 1.8 ?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes