Mod RPGM SeaweedSalad's to be named EraHunter mod

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I haven't given a statusreport in a bit, so here is the current state of things:
I haven't worked on it in a while, but the project isn't dead and I am going to pick up again before the year ends. One of the last things I did was push in the fixes for the bugs that have been brought to my attention here.(Also added Rob to a new credits readme-file for the contributions made)

Reactions: |box1|

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
I haven't worked on it for a while either but I do know that EraHunter team is actively working on the game based on a post on their Patreon.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Surprisingly, a new update seemingly did infact release? The moment it is available publically, I'll look into it to to see if there is anything major we would want to have backported asap. I admit this project is not free of guilt on moving slower than a snail either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Armelle69

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
It's not really "dead", it is just slower than a snail(this game is really cursed somehow). I think I will finish up the next update(which is a game polish-update rather than a content update) soonish and then er...I guess this really has to shift to a primarily community modding edition-development type because I have not seen Seaweed in forever, seems to have vanished. And I can't do art to save my life.

• Sad
Reactions: snakeeye