Mod RPGM SeaweedSalad's to be named EraHunter mod

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
(File attached) Even tho I have no idea about where the code does what, I decided to take a look at this stuff myself to maybe fix something in a very unlikely scenario. I was able to track down Seaweed's mirror code in the commonevents-file in the data-folder and the culprit for Era just not showing up was the line of code in ID 101, it overwrote the already working functionality to display her image.(What was that even meant to do?)

The code to display the clothes is in ID 102 and...I have positively no idea what that giant conditional does, too complex with possible redundancy. Overall, it was always functional, but toggled the individual pieces besides the belt incorrectly. Based on looking at other conditionals in the same file, I made the vague guess that the first definition probably shouldn't specify any code and...suddenly everything that works is at least seemingly toggled correctly. Crazy. When it comes to what doesn't work, the shorts are specified in the conditional but just don't work, they are never worn. Knives are never specified as far as I can see, so they are missing too. The vest-toggle works(It is responsible for the hood), but the actual vest isn't here.(I legitimately question why that is, but eh. Topless is fun) Mirror fixed kinda.png

Last edited:

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
(File attached) Even tho I have no idea about where the code does what, I decided to take a look at this stuff myself to maybe fix something in a very unlikely scenario. I was able to track down Seaweed's mirror code in the commonevents-file in the data-folder and the culprit for Era just not showing up was the line of code in ID 101, it overwrote the already working functionality to display her image.(What was that even meant to do?)

The code to display the clothes is in ID 102 and...I have positively no idea that giant conditional does, too complex with possible redundancy. Overall, it was always functional, but toggled the individual pieces besides the belt incorrectly. Based on looking at other conditionals in the same file, I made the vague guess that the first definition probably shouldn't specify any code and...suddenly everything that works is at least seemingly toggled correctly. Crazy. When it comes to what doesn't work, the shorts are specified in the conditional but just don't work, they are never worn. Knives are never specified as far as I can see, so they are missing too. The vest-toggle works(It is responsible for the hood), but the actual vest isn't here.(I legitimately question why that is, but eh. Topless is fun) View attachment 2038944
Damn thanks for fixing it, i truly have no idea what im doing

As for the parts that are still missing it's me fucking up with them, i believe i just put in a empty PNG and the vest is edited, most of what I've done it's mess with the images, but you should be able to just swap the images for ones of the same size and name for something more "vanilla "
I do intent to have the regular clothes and my bastardization of them as separate things

Reactions: Zeldapro

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
As for the parts that are still missing it's me fucking up with them, i believe i just put in a empty PNG and the vest is edited, most of what I've done it's mess with the images, but you should be able to just swap the images for ones of the same size and name for something more "vanilla "
Ah, I see. Yeah, I just tested it with the vanilla assets and yeah, mostly works. However, I discovered there is still an issue with the shorts anyhow, they are always displayed unless the vest is also taken off at the same time.(no pressure tho, getting the implemented functionality 99% right without being able to see the results actually indicates the opposite of messing up fundamentally)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seaweed salad

Goyeo

Aug 1, 2020
Just randomly thought about erahunter today and happened to find your mod years after I originally played the game. Thank you so much for helping keep this game alive when the dev has long forgotten about it!

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Are you editing the game using rpgmaker? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I don't really know anything about this yet. I've been playing with the json files a little bit to change dialogue here and there but I'm on mobile and don't have a PC at the moment, but when I do get one I wouldn't mind helping out.

Despite that I'm learning how to make changes on mobile and without the ability to find specific lines with a search function, which is a pain in the ass but doable. Mostly I've been correcting grammar/spelling of character dialogue from the base game.

• Red Heart

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Are you editing the game using rpgmaker? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I don't really know anything about this yet. I've been playing with the json files a little bit to change dialogue here and there but I'm on mobile and don't have a PC at the moment, but when I do get one I wouldn't mind helping out.

Despite that I'm learning how to make changes on mobile and without the ability to find specific lines with a search function, which is a pain in the ass but doable. Mostly I've been correcting grammar/spelling of character dialogue from the base game.
Yes, you (should, morally) buy rpg maker MV (think this is the one wra hunter is made on) and you make a new project and then replace the folders for the unencrypted ones of what you want to modify(era hunter is unencrypted) and just go to town on it

I'd love it if anyone here could help

Reactions: Kronkslut

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Once I get my PC up and running I wouldn't mind playing around with it a little, but fair warning I have zero experience with rpgm software and coding. I think I can probably figure some things out, but if not I'm a great proofreader.

• Red Heart

Роторот

Oct 29, 2022
Для тех, кому интересно, я добавил, что банкомат находится в магазине одежды после обычных событий.

Чтобы сразу перейти к делу, я рекомендую зайти в галерею и начать «День таверны 2» и пойти в магазин одежды.

У вас должен быть специальный диалог, если эра больше не девственница
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Роторот

Oct 29, 2022
Для тех, кому интересно, я добавил, что банкомат находится в магазине одежды после обычных событий.

Чтобы сразу перейти к делу, я рекомендую зайти в галерею и начать «День таверны 2» и пойти в магазин одежды.

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Роторот

Oct 29, 2022
мода
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ][/ЦИТАТА]

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
А куда переместить фаил?