Mod RPGM SeaweedSalad's to be named EraHunter mod

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Untitled27.2022.01.21-18.23_20220121185844.png

Overview:
well, after like 2years of no era hunter updates i decided to do it myself, and here we are i guess​

Updated:
Game/Creator:EraHunter
Modder:SeaweedSalad
Mod Version:0.2.5
Game Version:5.2
Language:english

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Test 0.1 Version Windows and OS Download:

New version 0.2.5 Thanks to Zeldapro:

Untitled27.2022.01.21-18.23_20220121185844.png

Last edited:

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
hmm it seems that there is no standing image of eva, was there a key for it? can't seem to make the standing image appear.
1655319219216.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
hmm it seems that there is no standing image of eva, was there a key for it? can't seem to make the standing image appear.
View attachment 1872686
I couldn get to work properly sorry so I just left it out from the time being

I can literally just add it but i ran into the same problems as the mirror with the clothes not displaying and me messing around with the gane broke a couple npcs and sequences

The bikini parts don't appear when changing either because they're a bit too complicated for my feeble mind

Reactions: shadee1

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I couldn get to work properly sorry so I just left it out from the time being

I can literally just add it but i ran into the same problems as the mirror with the clothes not displaying and me messing around with the gane broke a couple npcs and sequences

The bikini parts don't appear when changing either because they're a bit too complicated for my feeble mind
Ok :/
Do you have any idea when you'll be able to look at that ? Cause there is no real point in playing the mod if we never see the result

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
I thought you added new stories since the file was over 500 mb. Anyways, Goodluck with the game modifying.

PaPaRah

Oct 6, 2020
On and off, due to external problems i have had no time and to be honest will to an extent to keep on working, but about this month things should be back to normal and i can crank it up again and get back on my groove
Sorry for the delay
I wasn't complaining I was just kinda worried you abandoned the mod like the devs did to the game, which would've been kinda ironic to be honest