Mod RPGM SeaweedSalad's to be named EraHunter mod

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Hey guys, sorry for the silence, but i want to ask you all about the art and listen to your ideas so I'll be finally posting on my Twitter (@SeaweedSalad666) for stuff that i feel is too little to post here or on the era thread and it's a bit easier to contact me

So yeah that I'll wait to hear from you all

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Enough time has passed and I don't want to leave everyone in the dark. Seaweed asked me to be the person to be the "coder" and it worked out thus far because even tho I have barely any idea about actual code, I have a decent enough grasp on how to use RPG Maker on a basic level(I hope) and we are still in the scope where we don't have to implement custom functions yet. A little more than a month ago, I sent an unfinished version 0.2 to Seaweed and that is basically a tweak-patch that just fixes some bugs, improves some details, adds a few funny things, etc.

I think I will soon start working on a version 0.3 that will aim to finish the 0.2 changes and start covering "new ground"(For now, it would just be setting the stage and implementing options to replay some existing H-events) and that will be the first new version to see a public release(Though I don't have direct control over this, because Seaweed is still the file-hoster). Also, no Mac OS version from me, because I don't have that plattform, so I can't test if the game works.

Last edited:

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
From time to time, I put in a bit of work, but it is hard to feel motivated when the art assets for substancial new progress are missing. With how things are going, I feel as though I should just push to finish what I can already do so we can release a new version. Maybe other people can then contribute until everything is sorted out on Seaweed's end.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
So er...yeah, current progress is public now through an unfinished mid-version. Nothing too substancial, so the game is slogging along as always I guess, but at least it mostly works on a basic level now.

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
So er...yeah, current progress is public now through an unfinished mid-version. Nothing too substancial, so the game is slogging along as always I guess, but at least it mostly works on a basic level now.
What changes were made? Changelog seems to be missing in OP.

Reactions: |box1|

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I am supremely bad at changelogs, so I didn't give Seaweed any to place in OP. But basically:
-Fixed a good amount of missing details and bugs I could find in the basegame
-The clothing shop actually works as far as it was implemented(If I forgot to fully update certain versions, please tell me. The shop for some reason has a seperate copy for each day)
-The full character images are back(Seaweed disabled them in the original version. Some small mistakes are still left to correct.)
-Some WiP-details that are not finished enough in the released version to mention.
-Created a still empty copy of the entire map to be used in Day5+-content and replaying scenes.
-etc.

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
I noticed Era is refered to as Erata in the in-game menu and during combat, I can't remember if that was part of the base game or not but it stood out

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Huh, maybe that was always the case, I just opened the project in MV. Guess I never paid attention :HideThePain:

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I somehow managed to forget about this for 2 months. :HideThePain: Thanks to the official devs for reminding me, I suppose. I'll get back to it these days, though I'm still lacking art assets(Good old story) and I'll have to put some work into my personal studies this month, so that's a bit scuffed. Technically everyone can contribute, but nothing happened in that direction yet, so this is not turning into a community project anytime soon.

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
Here I come to save the day!

So, I'm very experienced with RPG Maker (since 2005-2006) and I discovered this game back in February 2023. I learned near the beginning of May that you can access and edit RPG Maker files easily and started making my own mod ever since then.

Less than a week ago, I found this thread with this mod. So I decided to help with this great mod for this amazing game by combining the mod here with my mod.

I would love to collaborate, especially since I'm great with eventing, just terrible with art. Let me know if you have any RPG Maker questions and let's work together! Also let me know what you think of my work.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
What exactly is your mod doing, actually?

Edit: I looked into it using the ReadMes as help and while it wouldn't make sense to use it as-is as a new base for the project going forward(Due to many factors, like it getting rid of a lot of fixes and other stuff I intentionally placed down and having had done more work on some things after the last release), there are definitly things I'd like to isolate and merge into the project in the future. For instance, I could personally see the special bell being fleshed out into a seperate storyroute for the game actually, after the maincontent is finished.

Last edited:

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Here I come to save the day!

So, I'm very experienced with RPG Maker (since 2005-2006) and I discovered this game back in February 2023. I learned near the beginning of May that you can access and edit RPG Maker files easily and started making my own mod ever since then.

Less than a week ago, I found this thread with this mod. So I decided to help with this great mod for this amazing game by combining the mod here with my mod.

I would love to collaborate, especially since I'm great with eventing, just terrible with art. Let me know if you have any RPG Maker questions and let's work together! Also let me know what you think of my work.

mmm can't sleep in the uni or enter the hot springs... in other words im stuck

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Yeah, the hot spring seems to be bugged for me as well, I can't enter the women's side without the game locking up. I also froze when I tried to leave the dorm bedroom on day two while being partially undressed, after the weird girl talks to you.
Despite that, I'm loving the new content, great work

Reactions: Zeldapro