3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Emi (or at least only her design) will be recycled for SoL Summer
A small village is an unfinished /ss/ game so like with Camp or Lessons f95 doesn't host it, gotta find it somewhere else if you're really curious
Its a big nothing burger tho, not really worth it imo and his art style has matured way past what he was doing there

Reactions: Firehole

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Emi (or at least only her design) will be recycled for SoL Summer
A small village is an unfinished /ss/ game so like with Camp or Lessons f95 doesn't host it, gotta find it somewhere else if you're really curious
Its a big nothing burger tho, not really worth it imo and his art style has matured way past what he was doing there
I see, thanks for the info. Same to the guy above you, the one with the best girl NTRMan has ever created as his pfp (she is, fight me).

Reactions: Dreamsoda

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
I kinda miss NTRman doing regular VNs set in modern times like SoL. Tenants was pretty great, especially with regard to all the technical stuff like animations, but somehow it just didn't hit as hard. Camping With Mom is still his very best imo.
completely agree, especially since his new "gameplay aspect" doesnt bring anything interesting in the game, it creates a fake content/longevity to the game

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
completely agree, especially since his new "gameplay aspect" doesnt bring anything interesting in the game, it creates a fake content/longevity to the game
x2... Unless his new game is actually going to be longer. In any case, it still defies the purpose of these games: to enjoy a good fap.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
x2... Unless his new game is actually going to be longer. In any case, it still defies the purpose of these games: to enjoy a good fap.
I though it was about the NTR and drama around it with the characters lmao, basically the only gameplay is clicking and keep reading the texts and watching the cutscenes.

Reactions: Dfert1
3.40 star(s) 48 Votes