3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
TotD has a better score than this game btw, so far most people and ntrman fans are enjoying the game. Not to mention NTRman seems to have more fun developing TotD than SoL. Sucks to have different taste i guess.
By score you mean the stars ? Because if its that then the score are close, also considering there is around 40 review on both games you cant really take that in count if you compare to the giant mass who've downloaded the game

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
By score you mean the stars ? Because if its that then the score are close, also considering there is around 40 review on both games you cant really take that in count if you compare to the giant mass who've downloaded the game
I wouldn't say its exclusively about the stars but its reception, there's some peeps who said its as good as Adelaide after all. I think most of the complaints about Tenants was its RNG and lack of content in its initial release, as well as its broken save system. But as it matured I think it is good enough to stand next to Adelaide, especially with 1.0/5 coming soon. imo it even managed to get around the quick corruption complaint by virtue of its setting, its kind of cheating but hey its there

Nov 18, 2021
Funny that SOL is probably NTRMAN'S biggest challenge since the story itself isn't presented in a way where the game is good/enjoyable, sure it has great H-scenes but reading over the story it's pretty bland at most a 2/5. While TOTD shows both maturity and pretty good story telling and building minus the Nelson route. TOTD is his new Addelaide Inn, while SOL is mediocre across the board. Not his worst by any means that'll go to Lust Voyage but in close 2nd to that.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
it's gonna take forever ... what a mistake to do this garbage "Tenant of the dead" before finishing SOL
highly disagree, the spring episode is practically done, if his struggle with the story is surpassed then he can finish it with a shorter sprint, considering that the summer episode is a bonus (shorter). and this without considering that he'll spend a good time waiting for the voicing acting of TOTD
Funny that SOL is probably NTRMAN'S biggest challenge since the story itself isn't presented in a way where the game is good/enjoyable, sure it has great H-scenes but reading over the story it's pretty bland at most a 2/5. While TOTD shows both maturity and pretty good story telling and building minus the Nelson route. TOTD is his new Addelaide Inn, while SOL is mediocre across the board. Not his worst by any means that'll go to Lust Voyage but in close 2nd to that.
it doesn't make sense to me to complain about one and also praise the other. both of them are too much fast paced/builded for me. also saying SOL is the 2nd worst is crazyness to me :KEK:

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

PH2000

Jul 17, 2021
Does someone know if NTRMAN will still do the Alternative content for winter? Because he archived labels of alternative chapter in trello

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Sex scenes top tier though, yeah story is rushed but more then enough for my needs

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
highly disagree, the spring episode is practically done, if his struggle with the story is surpassed then he can finish it with a shorter sprint, considering that the summer episode is a bonus (shorter). and this without considering that he'll spend a good time waiting for the voicing acting of TOTD
I was right. passing by to notify you that the Trello got updated again. we are getting there boys

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes