3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Probably people that only follow his SoL series arent not having a good year, being a NTRman fan and following his other games that he is currently working on solves that issue.

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
so this game will randomly just give me a black screen, sound works and the characters talk up until i have to make a choice, but i cant see anything or click on anything when that happens.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
The summer episode was reported to come out this year but I hardly doubt it's gonna happen. I mean they were other things that were supposed to come out this year (Drusilla, Arrival of the Goddess) maybe in December we could get one of them but not all 3

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
On a sidenote we know that the gyaru is the spring heroine but who is the summer one? Do we know her already, has she already showed up or is she completely new?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
On a sidenote we know that the gyaru is the spring heroine but who is the summer one? Do we know her already, has she already showed up or is she completely new?
all we know about her:

Simondump22

Nov 11, 2022
I kinda miss NTRman doing regular VNs set in modern times like SoL. Tenants was pretty great, especially with regard to all the technical stuff like animations, but somehow it just didn't hit as hard. Camping With Mom is still his very best imo.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes