3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
is it? I only disliked the camera's POV. I'm curious to see what the complaint is. and he said a few times recently that he won't be guided by the public anymore, and that he's having fun with his latest game in a way he hasn't since CWM
What's his latest game? I assume he's not talking about Seasons of loss or the Lust Voyage, but a new game entirely?

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
is it? I only disliked the camera's POV. I'm curious to see what the complaint is. and he said a few times recently that he won't be guided by the public anymore, and that he's having fun with his latest game in a way he hasn't since CWM
If he didn't care he wouldn't have responded multiple times to the haters. He also wouldn't have been on a six-month inactive and abandoned the SOL
He's been very inconsistent since then, and he also released an unplanned game that happens to be different from previous games, the pacing got much slower, there's also avoidable NTR with non-NTR content which is exactly what some people wanted.

Reactions: rhdad and Lust4Lucy

StarFayek

Aug 16, 2018
I do not think so. The reason is that his mom is in a sentimental relation with his enemie. How woud you feel if your mother has sex with your highschool bully?
I wrote that before I started playing the game lol. That's why I said "I assume". Cause that's usually how ntr is handled in other games so I thought that's the main premise.

Jan 26, 2020
Just yesterday I was revisiting this game again
N I saw this whats this random letters n numbers
Is this some kind of ester egg
Can someone explain

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, it's been over a year since NTRMAN said that he was working on version 1.0 of this game... It sucks not to know hos are things going.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes