VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Am I the only one who is retarded enough to keep hitting the "Close Game" option on the menu, when wanting to close the options menu? Would be nice to have a confirmation when closing the game, for idiots like me.

Konufis

Nov 16, 2016
Am I the only one who is retarded enough to keep hitting the "Close Game" option on the menu, when wanting to close the options menu? Would be nice to have a confirmation when closing the game, for idiots like me.
Did the same thing... multiple time

Reactions: Sam

muhafizroslan

Nov 13, 2016
Damn son. The creator of this awesome game finally let out his peace of mind. It's good to share how you feel about this forum SkullYakker. Release all them negative energy out of your body.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
In 6 hours we will launch SCREW WARS v0.3.6 for Jedi Knights and that had the previous one. I don't usually advertise Patreon updates in forums, but since you're one of the most rotten and pirate community, maybe you'd like to know it. Maybe a few of you like the game, go crazy and who knows... become patreon? (OMG, I said the cursed words!)

In any case, I totally blame f95 for this:

TY! With the v0.3.6 we fixed all the major bugs :D

Thank you a lot for your feedback. We're working hard to improve it everyday :)

The current version of the game finishes there.

The answer is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We fixed that. Now the button will say "Quit to Desktop". If people keeps complaining about it's too confusing, we'll put the 2-step confirmation.

Press "H" in your keyboard. You should see a "Help-Window" with all the options in the GUI ;)

PS. I'm very disappointed by the fact that even the devs changed the links on the main page to not reliable sources. If you insist on using NON-official sources then don't blame me if your computer has more virus than a newborn Nigerian child's whore. Peace.
The horror, people don't want to invest in a project that has just begun and based on how others have went down is more likely to fail then succeed. Apologies. Guess we're just crazy for wanting to wait it out until the thing really gets traction and becomes worth our patronage.

Reactions: WindKnight

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I hope you all understood that I was being ironic in the last post.
I'm not mad
that thousands of people are playing my game and they like it so much that they already pirated the Beta version. If that bothered me, I wouldn't be here saying "there's this new version", tempting you to get it, and congratulating you for the increase of users. The angry tone was just a "performance" ^^'.
Give in to your anger and your hatred, and the dark side will make you more powerful than ever...

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
I hope you all understood that I was being ironic in the last post.

I'm not mad
that thousands of people are playing my game and they like it so much that they already pirated the Beta version. If that bothered me, I wouldn't be here saying "there's this new version", tempting you to get it, and congratulating you for the increase of users. The angry tone was just a "performance" ^^'.

However, If you decide to play that Beta versions, be aware that they're not intended to become public. They're experimental, susceptible to changes, and you won't have a smooth experience. Also, downloading them from "who-knows-what" sources may be a potential threat to your computer's integrity.

• If you are aware of that and still want to try luck with pirate beta versions. Be my welcome. (If you do, your feedback can still contribute to improving the game)
  • If you think this game deserves your support to keep its development. Be my welcome. (There's lots of rewards waiting for you in Patreon)
  • If you don't believe this game is going to succeed and don't deserve your money. Then just be patient. (Maybe in a few more versions you change your minds... or maybe not).
In any case, I don't want to anyone feel obliged to "give me" money (this is why FREE versions exist!), this is something that has to come from your hearts :D

Again: Peace!
That's fair, the way I see it, if I'm not going to support a project financially I may as well at least try and report bugs/fixes I come across while stealing the shit out of it. Most of the time I have no way to contact the devs unless I'm a patreon though, so it's good to see you in this thread!

Reactions: botc76

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So whats the reason for a game to be on Unity if its not 3d?
So far its static images VN with stats and a city screen. Everything is doable with renpy.

Reactions: Arcane666

version93

Oct 29, 2017
I liked the intro. But then the game goes sideways into a NTR setup. MC's GF flirting with some other d-bag the whole time, all the while insulting you. This is fun??

Also, it seems any choice to get angry at him or telling him to piss off seems to just anger the GF with no real results. Game should get a tag for this at very least, imo.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added v0.3.4, thanks to an anonymous benefactor.

Reactions: botc76

anon1234

May 21, 2017
Windows:
Mac:

UPDATE LOG for v0.3.8 (vs v0.3.3):

• +2.000 words of content: The story keeps moving forward!
  • New Renders: The slaves now will dance for you!
  • GUI Improvements: Some people were complaining about the "Exit Button". It was confusing. Now it changed to "Quit to Desktop". Any better suggestion?
  • GUI Improvements: Now when you receive a new Item/Mission/Contact, an icon will show in the GUI.
  • Core-game Architecture: .
  • Bug Fixes: We solved some issues that may occur in previous versions. If you still find some, keep reporting it please!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Windows:
Mac:

UPDATE LOG for v0.3.8 (vs v0.3.3):

• +2.000 words of content: The story keeps moving forward!
  • New Renders: The slaves now will dance for you!
  • GUI Improvements: Some people were complaining about the "Exit Button". It was confusing. Now it changed to "Quit to Desktop". Any better suggestion?
  • GUI Improvements: Now when you receive a new Item/Mission/Contact, an icon will show in the GUI.
  • Core-game Architecture: .
  • Bug Fixes: We solved some issues that may occur in previous versions. If you still find some, keep reporting it please!
So... still nothing interesting? Thanks for the game btw.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Although I get why people REALLY want it to already hit an erotic scene we do kind of have to be patient considering if he rushes it the story my falter.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, must say skullyakker , you should up the free version... up to 0.3 or something.

they are an huuuuge hole between the free version and the patreon version. you should try to keep a small hole and not that far.. i mean ... 2.5 to 3.4 (and even 3.8) ... damn...

btw, just a small idea.. but did you plan to add some translated text for those small black guys at the camp ? i know its part of the game to keep their language (and i like it), but i think a small text translate for understand what they mean would be a nice add.... because seeing the MC talking to himself is pretty weird lol

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
Need a little help please. Stuck in a loop on Camie's birthday. Buy the table drinks and three new people come in. Go over to speak to them and exhaust all of the conversation options. When I go back to my friends near the gong I instead end up with the three I just spoke with. Does anybody know a work around? Or is this the end of the build?

korko

May 30, 2017
Need a little help please. Stuck in a loop on Camie's birthday. Buy the table drinks and three new people come in. Go over to speak to them and exhaust all of the conversation options. When I go back to my friends near the gong I instead end up with the three I just spoke with. Does anybody know a work around? Or is this the end of the build?
Its a bug friend, this game is broken at the start and never go good,always broken, I stop playing because of that.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes