VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Let me see if I've got this straight. You're on your third public release of a presumably adult game, and the only 'adult' scene at this point is a guy getting his dick chopped off by a woman wearing clothes.

I'm not sure I understand who you expect your audience to be, but I would strongly suggest that you release a free version with FEMALE nudity in it earlier than December. At least, assuming you want people to support you financially. If nothing else, you'd better hope there's a pirate out there to show the rest of us whether you're actually willing or able to deliver the goods. Otherwise, I somehow doubt you're going to get the financial resources you probably need to do this concept justice.

Reactions: sithlordo66

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I remember some people in this forum criticised two main things: the impossibility to save multiple points, and one of the objectives in the Jawa Village was bugged and you couldn't complete it.

Just for your information, the MULTI Save&Load System is finished, and I just integrated it in the .
It will probably cause some minor bugs that escaped my tests, but at least now you will not have to re-play the whole game every version. And you can have infinite SaveFiles :).

I also modified the objective in the Jawa Village "Droid's Voice Intercom" and I even included an adult scene as a reward for completing this objective.

In 2 weeks I will launch the v0.3.3. I'll ping you.

May the cock be with you :)
SkullYakker.
Ah finally I can save better :) thank you Skull.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but I can't seem to get past the whole voice intercom section, I've talked to everyone and explored every option with no progression. I've also noticed when you restart the game certain things don't change - such as having visited X placed with conversations now missing (specifically the Jawa sand ship) and the whole bar quest being already begun.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Don't get me wrong, this game has a lot of potential. Being able to explore the whole 'Slave Leia' thing, maybe even going into the whole rebels universe and going after the mandalorian chick and the twi'lek pilot. The inquistors, mara jade, maybe even past visions of jedi ancestors or smth where you have goes at all the jedi from clone wars era and padme. But for now it seems kind of empty considering the depth of content it could explore, really hope this game makes it past a 1.0 release, so many games from the past few months with decent original ideas passed out at .4

Reactions: bigpenniser

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
First things first: i want to bone the sith gal

this looks intresting, adding to the watch list

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Sith version, v0.3.3
Windows:
Mac:
Do u have the changelog for 0.3.3Dev, maybe? I couldnt find it.

Added v0.3.3Dev. to Op. Mirrors are uploading.

anon1234

May 21, 2017
Do u have the changelog for 0.3.3Dev, maybe? I couldnt find it.

Added v0.3.3Dev. to Op. Mirrors are uploading.
Couldn't find one, no

EDIT: just found the changelog, no idea how I missed it.

UPDATE LOG for v0.3.3:

• 4 New Characters: One of them is the BarDroid in VA-1 HALL-4, and the other three, well... you'll recognize them.
  • +3.000 words of content: The story keeps moving forward!
  • New Items: We added few items that you'll be able to use during the second map of the game (VA-1 HALL-4).
  • Polishing Details: We are always working to make the game smooth and soft as a woman's lips.
  • Bug Fixes: We solved some issues that may occur in previous versions. If you still find some, keep reporting it please!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirelc

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sith version, v0.3.3
Windows:
Mac:
well i not consider that as shit. at least we got the good version lol

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes