VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh i m stuck at the moment i need to give the drink to the friends... screen is lock without any interaction possible :/

Reactions: Shenaniganzz

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Whenever I try to advance the story by leaving to the party with the MC's friends, I get a message saying that I still have things to do in the village. The only quest I have left to do in the village is 'to find all the pieces', but I'm pretty sure I've visited all locations and talked to everyone several times. I seem to be stuck in a cul-de-sac. In my inventory I have the blueprints, the gadget, the crystal, the note, the beer and the aphrodisiac.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Whenever I try to advance the story by leaving to the party with the MC's friends, I get a message saying that I still have things to do in the village. The only quest I have left to do in the village is 'to find all the pieces', but I'm pretty sure I've visited all locations and talked to everyone several times. I seem to be stuck in a cul-de-sac. In my inventory I have the blueprints, the gadget, the crystal, the note, the beer and the aphrodisiac.
Yep stuck exactly where you are but I don’t have the beer..

korko

May 30, 2017
Man this game is broken and have full of bugs. you can find intercom after you find crystal at x-wing graveyard (keep searching). Show crsytal to your father he gives you intercom.Sometimes you stuck at village, game keep saying spent some time and you friends will come but you cant do anything.In my first playtrough i past that but after i stuck the bar in the city try to replay again and this time i stuck in the village.

Last edited:

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Man this game is broken and have full of bugs. you can find intercom after you find crystal at x-wing graveyard (keep searching). Show crsytal to your father he gives you intercom.Sometimes you stuck at village, game keep saying spent some time and you friends will come but you cant do anything.In my first playtrough i past that but after i stuck the bar in the city try to replay again and this time i stuck in the village.
Yeah, I think you're right. After getting stuck in the village in my first game, I started a new one. This time, I got even fewer options to to (for instance, the option to ask for a beer to the droid is missing). I really like the premise of the game, but for now it seems to be quite broken. I hope it will be patched, it shows a lot of potential.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
look cool and interesting,but you have to able to complete the game in ONE RUN! ahaha
save sistem is so f*ck up man,but AWESOME concept ;)

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
This game saves things to the registry that seem to mess with later playthroughs

if you go to regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SkullYakker and delete it, the game should reset and be playable again

obviously do this at your own risk etc. etc.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Will try it out though I'm not a massive Star Wars fan. I like tatoos though :D
Can somebody reupload it to Mega?

Sep 24, 2017
Can somebody help me..
At the pub for Camie' birthday, I was tasked to buy our drinks(through dice and then volunteered) and then I explored the place (w/o interacting with them)before I going to robot(bartender)to buy for my friends and then bought an alcoholic drinks.
After that I gossiped with the robot then went back to the main area.
Before going back to my friends I talked to mysterious person and chose all the options to interact.
After that I went to my friends and then there are no options for drinks that I bought. So I went to robot again and "buy drinks for friends" option is gone.
So I decided to load the game where I am talking with my friends and volunteered to buy drinks. Then went straight to robot to order and still the "buy drinks for friends" is still not present and my money was deducted by 50.

Is this a bug? Is there some cache/temp. file that I needed to delete somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Temporary fix: if you go to regedit> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SkullYakker and delete it, the game should reset and be playable again
I've tried doing this but the problems persist (not being able to buy the drinks, for instance). I'm just going to wait for a more stable version. Your game shows a lot of potential in many ways, but right now the bugs make it unplayable. I'd recommend fixing these problems before adding more content. I'm sure a more polished version will be super fun to play. ;)

Sep 24, 2017
There's another bug..
When I ordered non-alcoholic drinks, then I go to my friends there's no option to start to drink and then upon checking the inventory the drinks there were beers instead of juices.

Jun 6, 2017
I also ran into the previously mentioned bugs, but aside from that I'm blown away by the quality of the game. The dialogue is well written, the CG is great and the atmosphere of the game feels refreshing. I look forward to what will come of this game when some of the bugs are ironed out.

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
Can somebody help me..
At the pub for Camie' birthday, I was tasked to buy our drinks(through dice and then volunteered) and then I explored the place (w/o interacting with them)before I going to robot(bartender)to buy for my friends and then bought an alcoholic drinks.
After that I gossiped with the robot then went back to the main area.
Before going back to my friends I talked to mysterious person and chose all the options to interact.
After that I went to my friends and then there are no options for drinks that I bought. So I went to robot again and "buy drinks for friends" option is gone.
So I decided to load the game where I am talking with my friends and volunteered to buy drinks. Then went straight to robot to order and still the "buy drinks for friends" is still not present and my money was deducted by 50.

Is this a bug? Is there some cache/temp. file that I needed to delete somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
There's another bug..
When I ordered non-alcoholic drinks, then I go to my friends there's no option to start to drink and then upon checking the inventory the drinks there were beers instead of juices.
Thank you for your high hopes :)
I'll check after fixing the Save&Load System ^^

Noted, I'll check and fix it, thank you for your feedback!
I also had both these issues, the game gives you no option to continue when you have to bring drinks to your friends

Reactions: erickam
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes