VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_17502

maybe because re-opening this game while the other one get stabbed multiples time will re-open too the fight between both about the "stealing" stuff and blablablabla...

imho, skullyadder made a choice, now he cant go back, or he will face some bad consequences from both side: the side who supported that game, and the side of supporter of the other game+dev.
I mean that's why I left the project. Skull didn't contribute much and just straight up disappears for long stretches of time.
It was like trying to get your shit back from an Ex.
or maybe he is Darth smut
Darth Smut has some shady practices but Skull is far too lazy to be him.
At least Darth can do renders. Skull can't even do that. (But their coding is shit.)

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
At least Darth can do renders. Skull can't even do that. (But their coding is shit.)
wasn't it rather the other way around? :) Smut only made (or stole from skullyakker, whatever) like in total 7 renders for death star trainer , and skullyakker always complained about his own coding.

U

User_17502

wasn't it rather the other way around? :) Smut only made (or stole from skullyakker, whatever) like in total 7 renders for death star trainer , and skullyakker always complained about his own coding.
Both of their coding is garbage. But skull stopped even working on his own game.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
LOL Abandoned...

It was clear to me from the beginning that this would not work with the game. Big sayings from the developer but not more.

In my opinion no loss. The game has not scraped on the surface.

Reactions: botc76

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This game was officially abandoned?A real pity, this game was very promising, and it barely ended the story introduction.

Reactions: frepyou

Braian15

Oct 5, 2019
Episode I - The Phamton Dick
Episode II - Attack of the Dicks
Episode III - Revenge of the Dicks
Episode IV - A new Dick
Episode V - The Dick Strike Back
Episode VI - The Return of the Dick
Episode VII - The Dick Awakens
Episode VIII - The Last Dick
Episode IX - Untitled Dick movie