VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Screw Wars - Episode IV_ A New Cock [version: Unity 2017.2.1f1 (94bf3f9e6b5e)]

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:5973f6e9.

Error occurred at 2018-07-25_000728.
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\SCREW WARS IV - Windows - v0.6.6\SCREW WARS IV - Windows - v0.6.6.exe, run by Administrator.
83% memory in use.
2048 MB physical memory [649 MB free].
0 MB paging file [1015 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [143 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

this is top part of crash log so unless need the whole long page. is there any1 that can help with crash problem

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The dev needs to stop dickin around and just make the damn game. Work 20 days out of the month for six months straight and you'll build up a patreon base. GET TO WORK!

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
The dev needs to stop dickin around and just make the damn game. Work 20 days out of the month for six months straight and you'll build up a patreon base. GET TO WORK!
so i take it u have made some games than. which ones?
i asume this bc u are such an expert on how fast to build a game.
people like u need to remember that these games are being built by humans.
that means they have real world lifes they have to pay bills maybe famliy too.
also being human means some are slow works & some are fast works thats a fact of being human.
demanding them to work faster long harder wont speed them up.
so unless u know for a FACT the a game developer is being slow shut up & stop complaining. or atlease built ur own game & show me how easy & fast it is to do.
im tired of hereing how bad or slow a game deolper is without any facts to back up ther complaints.

Reactions: greywolf73

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
so i take it u have made some games than. which ones?
i asume this bc u are such an expert on how fast to build a game.
people like u need to remember that these games are being built by humans.
that means they have real world lifes they have to pay bills maybe famliy too.
also being human means some are slow works & some are fast works thats a fact of being human.
demanding them to work faster long harder wont speed them up.
so unless u know for a FACT the a game developer is being slow shut up & stop complaining. or atlease built ur own game & show me how easy & fast it is to do.
im tired of hereing how bad or slow a game deolper is without any facts to back up ther complaints.
Work 8 days a month then part time for six months straight. If you only put out 10 renders a month, that's fine. Just make a patreon goal for however much money you need to work full time.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ok boys. The thanks I get for all my hard work is silence and a waste of time.

However I have decided to continue with all of the ideas I had posted in this thread. Once I get a competent enough artist I am going to fulfill all the stuff I planned on doing. I had hoped I could do it with Skull but after this long hiatus I have decided to part ways with this project and start my own.

Thanks for all the support and I hope to see you guys clamoring about our shared love later.
i hope you learn from mistakes and dont make forced NTR (if u want that fetish in the game is ok but make it optional), if you do that you can count with my support and so many others i know ;)
GL

T

Tony_Stark

i hope you learn from mistaked and dont make forced NTR (if u want that fetish in the game is ok but make it optional), if you do that you can count with my support and so many others i know ;)
GL
he said that there will be optional ntr

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Promising.

There's some decent humor, not a bad use of relevant StarWars facts, and the character models are alright.

Of course the game has a lightyear to go until it's even halfway done, if similar games are of any note, so I'll keep an eye on this and check it out again when we see 0.5 hit us.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually Skullyakker never implemented any of my changes. Sorry XP
yeah i know and thats why he did lost many supporters, and will never gain those back, people like to have options in a game, when you forcé a fetish that some people dont like you will lose them and the base support that also hate that type of fetish, thats why is kind of a retard move ( he said is for story , but actually i did even tell many ways he can make it optional and still make the story go forward) and by the way i did say if you make the move and become a dev yourself, it was never intended for skullyakker xD

U

User_17502

yeah i know and thats why he did lost many supporters, and will never gain those back, people like to have options in a game, when you forcé a fetish that some people dont like you will lose them and the base support that also hate that type of fetish, thats why is kind of a retard move ( he said is for story , but actually i did even tell many ways he can make it optional and still make the story go forward) and by the way i did say if you make the move and become a dev yourself, it was never intended for skullyakker XD
Ah. Ok. If I do make a game about Star Wars I don't think I will make NTR a centerpoint of the game. Maybe a part of the game I think corruption is more applicable. Thanks for the suggestion.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
It has mind control in the genre tag so I was wondering what kind of mind control is in the game.

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Why, why, why cant be renpy!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Fucking unity and stupid ass bullshit; no rollback, no skip, limited saves, and im on the verge killing myself every time it crashes (it didnt crash for this game, but still you get the point...). I guess nothing good ever comes easy; time to power through! :biggrin:

mothballd

Jul 25, 2017
Can we update this to abandoned or on hold?

'Cause this:

TLDR: He's working on Death Star Trainer now with Darth Smut.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can we update this to abandoned or on hold?

'Cause this:

TLDR: He's working on Death Star Trainer now with Darth Smut.
i asked on the thread if he abandonned a game to work on the other one.
but i dont get any answer :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and he also mention that he will continu this game at some point, but not no . on his patreon. soo its not abandonned, but ONHOLD

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
and he also mention that he will continu this game at some point, but not no . on his patreon. soo its not abandonned, but ONHOLD
If his story is true then, I hope he gets better, but continuing the game is kinda bullshit. Both games are very similar, there is very little chance that once they "finish" with Death Star trainer, he would restart another similar game that is Screw War.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes