VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to not get cucked? Or is the NTR really forced? If so, that's not a very good idea on the developer's part; a lot of people don't like NTR, especially when it's forced upon them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is there any way to not get cucked? Or is the NTR really forced? If so, that's not a very good idea on the developer's part; a lot of people don't like NTR, especially when it's forced upon them.
That part is forced, it's part of the story.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Is there a walktrough or a way to save manually?
And what does it mean in my first save with "best choices"?

Thanks in Advance :)

€: Found everything except the walktrough :)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
You don't get cucked in this game. You have to be MARRIED to be cucked. It's just plain being cheated on when your girlfriend fucks another dude.

Reactions: MrJ

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think that question has been answered to death now.

Yes, it's unavoidable. It's part of the story.

No matter what you, what choices you pick, however you play ... your girlfriend will dump you and fuck the other guy. It's part of the story, it needs to happen, you are playing a pathetic waste of oxygen.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
I think that question has been answered to death now.

Yes, it's unavoidable. It's part of the story.

No matter what you, what choices you pick, however you play ... your girlfriend will dump you and fuck the other guy. It's part of the story, it needs to happen, you are playing a pathetic waste of oxygen.

(also do you expect the guy with "lazy" in his name to search the thread for answers? :p )

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to stop the constant crashing? every time I transition to the the new scene it crashes for some reason. It always crashes when Cammie asks you into the corridor

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry to pester folks but does this game have animated sex scenes? E.g. like Urban demons or behind the dune

U

User_17502

Ok boys. The thanks I get for all my hard work is silence and a waste of time.

However I have decided to continue with all of the ideas I had posted in this thread. Once I get a competent enough artist I am going to fulfill all the stuff I planned on doing. I had hoped I could do it with Skull but after this long hiatus I have decided to part ways with this project and start my own.

Thanks for all the support and I hope to see you guys clamoring about our shared love later.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Ok people i dont know how scene goes bc crashes for me at cami corridaor.
but cucked means u are ok with your woman having sex with other people but if not than its cheating whether you are married or not.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes