VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I like the game, while I'm so Sith in the Cammie-Lane scene, I do understand it won't be ntr ... won't it ? :WutFace:
Anyways ... I sense in the force that this game will be slow as snail. Will try to create both Sith & Jedi path, as probably SW fans expect from it. Making linear story is good for the steady progression, but SW fans won't like it. Making heavy branches will slow developing progression but SW fans will love it.

So now, I'm going to meditate in Ach-To for 20 years and hoping the game already have final version.

1. Please make better UI for saving. Typing for new save is good, but pls make us able to select it by mouse. I don't like to overwrite past save file by have to re-type it all the time.
2. While opening menu and other info UI, please pause the back ground. Many times I was skipping conversation because I'm opening the journal and clicking the journal also clicking the conversation.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
The slower the updates are posted here the slower the overall growth for the game is. The quicker they're dropped here the more people see it and then choose to patron it resulting in the game getting traction and the dev being able to hire people to help out with development.

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Damn i loved playing this and i can't wait for more.

What genres/fetishes can we expect to be in the game by the end?

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
I think Skull went dark... Patrons asking on his page for info, and he hasn't responded, and no updates on his page since March 30

U

User_17502

Hmm. Didn’t expect the NTR to show up like that but was pleasantly surprised by it. My only problem is the game feels clunky at times with navigation and actions due to the UI. Also the story pacing and writing could use some work. It has great ideas but I find myself stumbling over some dialogue that conflicts with their character motivations. If this game was made in Ren’py I would be all over modding this shit. I really enjoyed the setting and the renders so modding the game to make the story better would be a dream.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well...

It's been a rough May 4th, and ironically I ended up posting the article so late that in some countries May 4th is over, but I think it's time to make it official, and the question is simple:

Would you like to play a KOTOR2 Adult RPG?

If you want to read the full article, here you have it:
Are you seriously thinking about abandoning the game already without pretty much even starting it? :WutFace:

Not to mention that you will most likely get a Cease and Desist as soon as people hears about it.

Reactions: swammy
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes