VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 8, 2017
Yes, PARTIALLY RIGHT, because there was an option to NOT look at them while they were at it, BUT they would probably be together afterwards. I'm not disrespecting neither yours nor anyone else's preferences, I just tried to explain why possibly the author chose this way. The MC is supposed to be a pathetic, good-for-nothing loser, who's got a tiny dick AND he lost his girlfriend because of it. His relationship with Camie has zero depth, she probably is just a dispensable character, just a stepping stone for the protagonist. It all happened so fast, that I didn't feel any true NTR vibe.
Also... chill out, dude it's just a game. One with potential at that. :)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Jeebus I wish they would just warn/temp ban all the people who bitch about NTR from threads once its tagged. If it wasn't tagged before, fine, but now it is so shut up about it. It's like going into a monster rape game thread and complaining that there's monster rape. Holy shit. If you have a problem go PM the dev on Patreon, don't bitch here where no one can do anything about it.

T

Tony_Stark

on skullyakker patreon mention about ntr, so it's about this scene or more ntr incoming in the future

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've never played the game but reading all the NTR comments... I don't think the dev should force NTR scenes/routes to open with such frequency

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
partially right? are u kidding me? so i respect your taste and you cant respect mine? i wont even reply to you (you dont even know that cheating and ntr are the same, there are many definitions for ntr, my gosh i wont waste my time if u cant even understand what i did write before.;)
Begone... Weak Minded Coward. May NTR King Curse you *Evil Sith Laugh* :evilsmile:

Jokes aside, I would agree an optional NTR is always best for everyone, people like me and people like you. But you see its that dev's story if he wanna add or delete something, all you can do is just give feedback. And take my word friend, 2018 gonna be ntr all written over it, since dmd kind and incest mom games are getting pretty stale. TBH, IDK how you'll survive this storm.

Sep 8, 2017
I haven't found a way to extract CGs from unity games yet, but to be honest there aren't any good sex scenes right now. You won't miss much if you just wait for a couple of updates. (unless there is a shitload of naughty scenes coming in the next one, that is)

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
The only NTR comment I recall seeing on the Patreon page is yak basically saying the single scene that happened between MC and Cammie was a stepping stone and part of the process of getting MC out into the universe. All Cammie would have done ultimately was hold the MC back. That's what I remember anyway, I don't think NTR is going to be a regular occurrence in the game. And as someone who hates NTR, I don't think the scene in this game is really a big issue. It's kind of obvious and the relationship is super thin, I'd agree with the whole of it existing as a jump point. After that scene occurs is where the game really starts to open up. You've basically done nothing but play a tutorial up to that point. A prologue if you will.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
Sep 8, 2017
People complaning about ntr or any other fetishes could just put a little bit of effort and actually visit SkullYakker patreon page for a research. screwwars.jpg

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
People complaning about ntr or any other fetishes could just put a little bit of effort and actually visit ScullYakker patreon page for a research. View attachment 74642
You haven't been on here when shit hits the fan have you, ntr always causes a war on the site. Best just to ignore it.

Sep 8, 2017
When you think about this, people are being hypocrites. I mean, they want to smash everything that has a hole and a pair of tits, yet they cry and panic when someone else shows up to take their toy away. Well, at least in games they can create harems without any worries and backlashes.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know why people are discussing NTR when we should be discussing how retarded and nonsensical the entire Cammie situation is.I mean come the fuck on even if she doesn't want MC because of his condition ther is no indication up until that points that she hates him the story even claims they were long time friends what kind of a person will leede him on up until the last possible second and then fuck someone else not 3 seconds after breaking up with him even the most hardcore and hate filled sluts aren't that heartless and malicious.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes