VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Man why can't I just piss all over that jacket. I am not a hater but that bitch is becoming a slave on the bottom rung later. Shit like that makes you wanna become a Sith lord. Hope he enjoys anal probes later on!! LOL

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
No offense but i think you are wrong, despite the scene the character is no cuck and there´s so far no NTR yet. Cuckhold is when the person wants to see the partner with other guy and stay in the relationship like that. What happened in the game was the main character getting cheated, just that, you even can tell your former girlfriend to fuck off on your way out, its what i did, NTR is kinda of popular nowdays but cheating scenes are nothing new and honestly i saw that coming since the moment i meet that girl and that idiot with her, now the MC is free, i think that fits in the story.
oh rly? what about the option to pull out your micro penis and start jerk off im front of them while they fucking?

Nov 11, 2017
been MONTHS and only update is:
- more shit in the shitty cantina
- some cuck scene with the main love interest that nobody wanted to begin with?

what a waste of time and money for those supporting

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
there are things like ntr / cuckold and others like bestiality etc that should never be forced on the players, i agree with respecting each guy here in the fórum, you can enjoy ntr or those other things but dont forcé your taste into other people, respect other people and other people will respect you, thats how it work.
I was a fan of this vn since i love star wars and for me this forced cheating / ntr thing is something i dont enjoy and will make me leave this game for good, however if this was optional and there was a route for that gf to be loyal depending on how you treat her making the ntr / cheating optional i think i will continue to play this game and so many others like me.
Regards.

Nov 11, 2017
there are things like ntr / cuckold and others like bestiality etc that should never be forced on the players, i agree with respecting each guy here in the fórum, you can enjoy ntr or those other things but dont forcé your taste into other people, respect other people and other people will respect you, thats how it work.
I was a fan of this vn since i love star wars and for me this forced cheating / ntr thing is something i dont enjoy and will make me leave this game for good, however if this was optional and there was a route for that gf to be loyal depending on how you treat her making the ntr / cheating optional i think i will continue to play this game and so many others like me.
Regards.
bang on

Sep 8, 2017
Regards.
Maybe you should look at this in a different way. Our protagonist needed motivation to change his life. His gf cheated on him, because of his micro-penis that wouldn't be able to satisfy her. When you think about this situation, this isn't really a true NTR route, because she wasn't slowly falling for the guy, it looked like she didn't care about you from the beginning.
So, basically - Your small dick didn't bother you until the day your GF cheated on you because of it. Plus you just found out that the jedi can make their dicks bigger and that you are probably force sensitive. Now, there is nothing on this planet to hold you back. Who knows, maybe there will be option in the future, that would let you return and fuck Camie in front of Laze's eyes.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe you should look at this in a different way. Our protagonist needed motivation to change his life. His gf cheated on him, because of his micro-penis that wouldn't be able to satisfy her. When you think about this situation, this isn't really a true NTR route, because she wasn't slowly falling for the guy, it looked like she didn't care about you from the beginning.
So, basically - Your small dick didn't bother you until the day your GF cheated on you because of it. Plus you just found out that the jedi can make their dicks bigger and that you are probably force sensitive. Now, there is nothing on this planet to hold you back. Who knows, maybe there will be option in the future, that would let you return and fuck Camie in front of Laze's eyes.

1º did you really read both my reply and yours before pressing "post reply" ?
2º gf cheating on the boyfriends is always considered ntr, it doenst matter what kind
3º There is always other forms to make the plot without forcing people into some fetishes that they wont like, for example: Having the Gf tell him about that exactly thing and not cheat on him. There is always a way to not forcé ntr or certain fetishes into people, if you like ntr im okey with it, but i dont like it to be forced on me and if they say is because "plot " i will have to call that bullshit or tell u that you are not trying good enough since there is always a way to still make that same plot without having to result to forcé anything.

I hope you understand, i dont want to debate since i think this is pretty clear by now.
Regards.

Sep 8, 2017
1. Yes, I did.
2. Actually, throwing NTR and simple cheating into one box is wrong. NTR is a whole process in which GF/wife slowly starts to fall for another guy, both physically and mentally and you are observing everything. The girl hates it at the beginning but loves it at the end.
3. You are partially right. We can skip the cucking part, but I guess they will be lying on the floor naked during the escape.

Come on guys, we knew this girl for a really short while and she was into Laze from the beginning. I think people are bashing over this part so much only because there is so little content. I mean, this is the first scene where people are having a full sexual intercourse so it draws more attention. Well, anyways... I don't know about you, but I liked our soon-to-be master better, she is a lot hotter.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1. Yes, I did.
2. Actually, throwing NTR and simple cheating into one box is wrong. NTR is a whole process in which GF/wife slowly starts to fall for another guy, both physically and mentally and you are observing everything. The girl hates it at the beginning but loves it at the end.
3. You are partially right. We can skip the cucking part, but I guess they will be lying on the floor naked during the escape.

Come on guys, we knew this girl for a really short while and she was into Laze from the beginning. I think people are bashing over this part so much only because there is so little content. I mean, this is the first scene where people are having a full sexual intercourse so it draws more attention. Well, anyways... I don't know about you, but I liked our soon-to-be master better, she is a lot hotter.
partially right? are u kidding me? so i respect your taste and you cant respect mine? i wont even reply to you (you dont even know that cheating and ntr are the same, there are many definitions for ntr, my gosh i wont waste my time if u cant even understand what i did write before.;)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes