Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
Kind of sad that the image doesn't load :pensive: but at least the update is nearly close to come :rolleyes:

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Spoiler alert: their biggest h-scene so far is uncle fucking all of your girls
calling it before the update is out
You know what, I wouldn't put it past this dev to do that. In fact that's likely the only thing this update will be.

zhero90

Apr 29, 2018
If I bought the 20$ patreon do I get access to the new version when it comes out or should I wait and buy patreon once its out. Cause the patreon thing says "all current versions" but the post says "anyone who has beta test will get it"

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You know what, I wouldn't put it past this dev to do that. In fact that's likely the only thing this update will be.
I think, that'd be "commercial" suicide... except. I don't know anymore. A lot of people are into NOT having sex, as their sexual fantasy in these times. Then there's also the whole futa–debacle (to come), well summed up here. It's gay:

Stinkyjim

Jun 12, 2018
I think, that'd be "commercial" suicide... except. I don't know anymore. A lot of people are into NOT having sex, as their sexual fantasy in these times. Then there's also the whole futa–debacle (to come), well summed up here. It's gay:
I hope it's gay. I wanna see the protagonist sucking dick and getting fucked. It might add something interesting to a very very boring game at the moment.

Reactions: Hajtand

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I might need some help. I did the first two segment of the 'BoI' part but I had been far too much focused on the main story and relationship building and I don't remember exactly where the second elevator was. Can someone assist me?

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
before we get update, anyone have a save with all scenes prior done?
I will be able to, once I make three posts, so If I make another post somewhere I will be able to :p

Edit: So, Im having issues with how to post the save file.
It's currently a ".rpgsave" file, what do I have to do to make it postable?
Also, I currently have the incestpatch version do you want the incest or non-incest version?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I will be able to, once I make three posts, so If I make another post somewhere I will be able to :p

Edit: So, Im having issues with how to post the save file.
It's currently a ".rpgsave" file, what do I have to do to make it postable?
Also, I currently have the incestpatch version do you want the incest or non-incest version?
Put it in a .rar file and it should work then

Reactions: DarrenOwen
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes