DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
before we get update, anyone have a save with all scenes prior done?
I will be able to, once I make three posts, so If I make another post somewhere I will be able to :p

Edit: So, Im having issues with how to post the save file.
It's currently a ".rpgsave" file, what do I have to do to make it postable?
Also, I currently have the incestpatch version do you want the incest or non-incest version?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I will be able to, once I make three posts, so If I make another post somewhere I will be able to :p

Edit: So, Im having issues with how to post the save file.
It's currently a ".rpgsave" file, what do I have to do to make it postable?
Also, I currently have the incestpatch version do you want the incest or non-incest version?
Put it in a .rar file and it should work then

Reactions: DarrenOwen

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
I also went ahead and made a 100% NO incest save. (If the conversion worked as planned) for those who prefer that.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
71 days since last update:
We're currently only a few tasks away to release version 0.3 of School of Lust. We're working to finish the release before the end of the month.

84 days since last update:
We're doing everything we can to release the update before the end of the month, and from there on, we'll focus on releasing monthly updates.

102 days since last update:
As promised in our last progress report, the update will release within this month.

lol. just reminding you guys, this dev makes $150,000+ a year. not even joking you can check their graph page if you don't believe me.

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
just reminding you guys, this dev makes $150,000+ a year. not even joking you can check their graph page if you don't believe me.
Not doubting you, just curious where you found that info because on their patreon page it only shows number of patrons.Those are crazy numbers, and I know this dev has been milking tf out of everyone tho lol

Reactions: ChiefStefan

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Not doubting you, just curious where you found that info because on their patreon page it only shows number of patrons.Those are crazy numbers, and I know this dev has been milking tf out of everyone tho lol
Well going by the 2000+ patrons atm you can make a rough estimate of what they make. Its not 100% fact but its anywhere from $4K - $18K per month and averaging this youll get $11k per month. Meaning itll be around $132,000 per year. Obviously this inst guaranteed and is only an estimate without the actual numbers.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
71 days since last update:

84 days since last update:

102 days since last update:

lol. just reminding you guys, this dev makes $150,000+ a year. not even joking you can check their graph page if you don't believe me.
That's a really insane amount of money, like really insane. I like this game but by seeing the amount of work provided for this ton of a money is a complete injustice.

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
He still hasn't updated it to 100% and it's been well over a week. No surprises here- the dev is slacking off and scamming his patrons again.

Reactions: stormyse

Sartan

May 3, 2018
how do i use another save file?
You extract save from Winrar, if you whant to keep your current saves you rename the file with an unused slot number (if you have 3 saves then rename "file1.rpgsave" to "file4.rpgsave"). Now you just have to put it on the save folder, which is "\SchoolofLust\www\save".

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well going by the 2000+ patrons atm you can make a rough estimate of what they make. Its not 100% fact but its anywhere from $4K - $18K per month and averaging this youll get $11k per month. Meaning itll be around $132,000 per year. Obviously this inst guaranteed and is only an estimate without the actual numbers.
Actually $150k a year is the absolute minimum that they make, which is why I wrote $150,000+ a year, because they are definitely making more than $150k. Look at their patreon and the lowest tier you'll see is $10, that's the minimum that you have to pledge to get the game. Also if you look at their statistics their average patreon pledges $10.

2000 patrons * $10.00 * 12 months = $240,000

After Patreon takes their 5% and taxes (if they even have to pay taxes on it) they're likely making $200,000 a year.

graphtreon page

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Actually $150k a year is the absolute minimum that they make, which is why I wrote $150,000+ a year, because they are definitely making more than $150k. Look at their patreon and the lowest tier you'll see is $10, that's the minimum that you have to pledge to get the game. Also if you look at their statistics their average patreon pledges $10.

2000 patrons * $10.00 * 12 months = $240,000

After Patreon takes their 5% and taxes (if they even have to pay taxes on it) they're likely making $200,000 a year.

graphtreon page
Actually most patreons make most of their money from the $1 patrons. Theres more likely more $1.00 than $10.00. Even if the min for the release is $10 alot of people will pledge $1.00 just to support what they can. Their Graphetreon page does not lisit what their most common pledge is. Their patreon page also does not list the most common pledge.

Gravitz

Jun 26, 2018
v0.3 is complete but when can it be downloaded?
As was stated in the last Progress Update (Can be found on page 61 of this forum):

"After we're done with the final task and after we update the counter on the front page to 100%, we will do some final internal testing and deploy the downloads, which could also take a day or two. As promised in our last progress report, the update will release within this month."

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes