• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Pateron update

Hi everyone! It's the end of the month already, so it's time for yet another progress report.

Let's jump straight to disappointment; Gaaaaaah!!!! It frustrates us to say this, but we won't be able to release version 0.3 within August.

In our last progress report, we said that we would do everything we can to release the new update within August, but alas. We've been developing non-stop, and we've made a lot of progress, but our work on the new update has not yet finished. We still need a little bit of time to finish the remaining scenes and on top of that we still need to fix game-breaking bugs.

That said, version 0.3 is coming within September. No doubt about it. We can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel (unless... wait... is that an oncoming train?). We're well aware that it's taking too long, but please keep in mind that we're not developing a (linear) Visual Novel game or a simple puzzle game. We try to put some thought into it (unlike most adult games out there -shots fired-), and make sure that it would also be enjoyable to play without the kinky stuff. This takes a lot of our development time.

On top of that, the update is quite significant. Whose dumb idea was it to put this much content in the update anyhow (rhetorical question)? As we already stated in our last progress report, after this major update, we'll focus on releasing smaller monthly updates again, as it clearly makes more sense for those of you who continuously (and generously) support the development.

There is not much to say about the progress of the past week, as we've mainly spent our time developing one of the larger (and more essential) scenes (involving Flora), which is almost finished now (and we'll update the progress bar on the front page when it's done). We've also fixed a few more compatibility issues with older save files, and for those that found the bug that allows you to play more than 42 days in version 0.2, we made sure to fix compatibility issues with those save files as well.

As always, thank you for your patience and for supporting our games. Stay tuned for the release in September, which could be a week from now or later. We can't give an exact release date at the moment, but it will be within September, and we will keep you guys updated on a ~weekly basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers =)

Boner Games

kbh77

May 3, 2018
Pateron update

There is not much to say about the progress of the past week, as we've mainly spent our time developing one of the larger (and more essential) scenes (involving Flora), which is almost finished now (and we'll update the progress bar on the front page when it's done).
Mmmm.... Can you smell it? is that "mommy incest" content that i was waiting finally coming (or at least i hope is that)

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Pateron update

Hi everyone! It's the end of the month already, so it's time for yet another progress report.

Let's jump straight to disappointment; Gaaaaaah!!!! It frustrates us to say this, but we won't be able to release version 0.3 within August.

In our last progress report, we said that we would do everything we can to release the new update within August, but alas. We've been developing non-stop, and we've made a lot of progress, but our work on the new update has not yet finished. We still need a little bit of time to finish the remaining scenes and on top of that we still need to fix game-breaking bugs.

That said, version 0.3 is coming within September. No doubt about it. We can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel (unless... wait... is that an oncoming train?). We're well aware that it's taking too long, but please keep in mind that we're not developing a (linear) Visual Novel game or a simple puzzle game. We try to put some thought into it (unlike most adult games out there -shots fired-), and make sure that it would also be enjoyable to play without the kinky stuff. This takes a lot of our development time.

On top of that, the update is quite significant. Whose dumb idea was it to put this much content in the update anyhow (rhetorical question)? As we already stated in our last progress report, after this major update, we'll focus on releasing smaller monthly updates again, as it clearly makes more sense for those of you who continuously (and generously) support the development.

There is not much to say about the progress of the past week, as we've mainly spent our time developing one of the larger (and more essential) scenes (involving Flora), which is almost finished now (and we'll update the progress bar on the front page when it's done). We've also fixed a few more compatibility issues with older save files, and for those that found the bug that allows you to play more than 42 days in version 0.2, we made sure to fix compatibility issues with those save files as well.

As always, thank you for your patience and for supporting our games. Stay tuned for the release in September, which could be a week from now or later. We can't give an exact release date at the moment, but it will be within September, and we will keep you guys updated on a ~weekly basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers =)

Boner Games
Lmfao. Did anyone actually expect this dev to deliver 0.3 this month? Hasn't had an update since the beginning of the year and he loves abandoning projects when they're just getting started. 2200 patrons subscribe for this work ethic, incredible. Only redeeming quality would this update being as big as he claims it

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
am surprised this developer is still going, would have thought everyone would have caught on to this developer by now.

I played the first two games they had, and thought there was great potential in them, then they added this school of lust, and oh look I see there not released any new updates since May for this game.

my advice to ya'll, is go find other games to play, this developer will never change.

Reactions: Plug!

Kayse_Baebe

Jun 12, 2018
To all the naysayers; what the fuck? Like, y'all have no faith in this developer and are telling others to not have faith. Developing a game takes TIME you jerks. Besides, why are y'all still here and telling others who believe in Boner Games to stop supporting them? When, and this is just what I believe, they won't because they understand how long a game can take to make and see the potential in this.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
To all the naysayers; what the fuck? Like, y'all have no faith in this developer and are telling others to not have faith. Developing a game takes TIME you jerks. Besides, why are y'all still here and telling others who believe in Boner Games to stop supporting them? When, and this is just what I believe, they won't because they understand how long a game can take to make and see the potential in this.
cause we are speaking from experience with Boner Games, there not new, been around for years and they have never once finished a game or met the release date they specified on a game.

yes , games take a long time, but they have 3 games they are developing at 1 time, there first game "game of boners" caught my interest, it hasn't been updated in ages. Then super creep, which is on hold now as well, you can see this by searching for the games on this forum, both on hold.

now this game school of lust, been no new update since May , I can understand a couple of months between updates, but not 4 months.

these signs with school of lust, is the same signs we all saw back with game of boners and super creep.

finally, another reason why we are saying beware Boner Games, is because we are trying to help others on this forum, cause after all, that is partially what it is for.

end of day, up to you if you want support them or not, but don't say I didn't warn you when you get burned by them like others have.

Kayse_Baebe

Jun 12, 2018
cause we are speaking from experience with Boner Games, there not new, been around for years and they have never once finished a game or met the release date they specified on a game.

yes , games take a long time, but they have 3 games they are developing at 1 time, there first game "game of boners" caught my interest, it hasn't been updated in ages. Then super creep, which is on hold now as well, you can see this by searching for the games on this forum, both on hold.

now this game school of lust, been no new update since May , I can understand a couple of months between updates, but not 4 months.

these signs with school of lust, is the same signs we all saw back with game of boners and super creep.

finally, another reason why we are saying beware Boner Games, is because we are trying to help others on this forum, cause after all, that is partially what it is for.

end of day, up to you if you want support them or not, but don't say I didn't warn you when you get burned by them like others have.
Okay then. Well, thanks for the input and helping me to learn of this.

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
We're well aware that it's taking too long, but please keep in mind that we're not developing a (linear) Visual Novel game or a simple puzzle game. We try to put some thought into it (unlike most adult games out there -shots fired-), and make sure that it would also be enjoyable to play without the kinky stuff. This takes a lot of our development time.
Gotta love it when this passive-agressive dev mocks other, much more quality games compared to his meager content and shitty work schedule. While I hope for improvement for this game, it's no VN-game (Summertime Saga) or simple-but-quality puzzle games (Insexual Awakening). Hell, even the linear The Manor by Oseo Bones is both consistent in work (despite the occasional schedule slips, Oseo works hard) and improving, unlike this game and the dev. Needs some humble pie.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Gotta love it when this passive-agressive dev mocks other, much more quality games compared to his meager content and shitty work schedule. While I hope for improvement for this game, it's no VN-game (Summertime Saga) or simple-but-quality puzzle games (Insexual Awakening). Hell, even the linear The Manor by Oseo Bones is both consistent in work (despite the occasional schedule slips, Oseo works hard) and improving, unlike this game and the dev. Needs some humble pie.
now you're just being rude

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
now you're just being rude
on the contrary, the dev is the one that's being rude. Playfully joking with your patrons about your builds not being on time (several months later than a 0.3 should be released following 0.2) when it's his own fault for not spending time on it and then mocking other devs is some bullcrap. A slice of humble pie is indeed deserved

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I would, support this game. Had it not been, from my lack of trust in the developer, to finish this project. The constantly delayed deadlines, similar problems on earlier projects and their subsequent abandonment (or "on hold" status) are not good signs. The developer and his team seem to have skills, don't get me wrong. The whole affair seems to be more of a money milking farm a la: "Ouch you got cucked. Wouldn't it be nice, if you were, not cucked? We just need some more money, to change that direction of the game."
I'm left with a sour impression, from how he previously spend all the energy on DRM (which was scrapped in 0.21) and the "fighting" of piracy by running his head against the wall and in no way trying to positively promote himself or going into dialog with people. How horribly, he treated the person, who patched his game for free (which is something the developer, should have had the balls to do himself "anonymously" via Lewd Patcher). Those efforts spend resulted in nothing at best and were in varying degrees to the game itself detrimental. Energy that instead could, have been used on actually working on the game. The last update, that took severeal months and had many delays, merely cut down the size of a few maps and implemented two non-sexual mini-games... one of them being hangman.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
My thoughts on the game itself?
I don't know what to write. Despite being almost a year in development, it's still very bare bones. There is the structure for something potentially great. I think, this is what is being used as patreon bait. Fleshing it all out would take a lot of time and effort. Provided, game development may not be the developer's full time job. Using switch and bait tactics with your games to keep the boat afloat/cash cow (patroen support) is the answer, if you don't have the time or intentions to make a game, while having another full time job.
The well is probably beginning to run dry (rumors or speculation), so a little piece of bait will be given and then the milking will continue.

I honestly, hope the game, will be completeted. I hope, the next update will be huge and that the developer and his team will spend their time and energy on the game and learn how to schedule their work. Realistically this is not what will happen. There is little insentive (if you are immoral) to even finish a game, whenever people still support and are blind to these practises. The opposite of what the supporters fear, will happen. People are quite naive, when they are thinking with their nether regions. A tendency in their supporters which all too many developers sadly abuse.

Regarding those that may take offense, with what I've written. Should I be proven wrong anytime in the future, I will eat my words and recognise my folly.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
I would, support this game. Had it not been, from my lack of trust in the developer, to finish this project. The constantly delayed deadlines, similar problems on earlier projects and their subsequent abandonment (or "on hold" status) are not good signs. The developer and his team seem to have skills, don't get me wrong. The whole affair seems to be more of a money milking farm a la: "Ouch you got cucked. Wouldn't it be nice, if you were, not cucked? We just need some more money, to change that direction of the game."
I'm left with a sour impression, from how he previously spend all the energy on DRM (which was scrapped in 0.21) and the "fighting" of piracy by running his head against the wall and in no way trying to positively promote himself or going into dialog with people. How horribly, he treated the person, who patched his game for free (which is something the developer, should have had the balls to do himself "anonymously" via Lewd Patcher). Those efforts spend resulted in nothing at best and were in varying degrees to the game itself detrimental. Energy that instead could, have been used on actually working on the game. The last update, that took severeal months and had many delays, merely cut down the size of a few maps and implemented two non-sexual mini-games... one of them being hangman.
i like the prostitution route for mom cuz i'm not into incest and mc it's just lame. BUT i agree with you with their poor choice of moves within the piracy and the patch stuff, dev just wasted time. he could just make the game in a way the patch would be a drag n drop file (idk if it's possible and delay public version just a couple days like others. the man that did the patch really helps (you are a great guy) on other han i thought you could avoid the ntr route by doing the hole in a certain time i mean at least uncle is not messing at school...for now.. hope the best for this game and that the cuck route could be avoided for those who don't like that unles is ntr type c...

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hey I can save in game properly, but when I quit and come back, the saves are all gone, they're disappearing, plz help. This is such a let down.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes