BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
How do you transfer saves from one version to another? Like from 0.21 to 0.30 or whatever. That update should be coming by next month and I couldn't get all the scenes bc incest patch bugged out on the last Violet tire swing part.

z3r0reloaded

Aug 21, 2018
Guys I downloaded the file, but I am fairly new to this, how do I start the game after it's downloaded I just get a ziped file name school of lust.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Guys I downloaded the file, but I am fairly new to this, how do I start the game after it's downloaded I just get a ziped file name school of lust.
I...really? ...well, I guess I can say that you've managed to have trouble in a way I've never seen someone have difficulties before

mind you, that's not necessarily a good accomplishment

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
oh ? there's NTR really ? how? Is it with the uncle or the alter ego because the alter ego ain't really NTR since it's ourself u_u
I also completed the Hole for now, well at least he 5/5 we can do, i did notice too that apparently i'm missing one character that i can hire for the shop (i'm at 4/5 with the mom ,Natalie , Violet and Sofia working for me as of now)

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know what the August # 2 report says?
d.
Hi everyone!

First of all, we would like to thank all of you who have voted (and replied) on the poll in the previous progress report. It's been very helpful in determining if there was an issue with the Alter-Ego event. We've added an extra check that will make sure that the Alter-Ego event does trigger in the upcoming update.

Now on to what's on everyone's mind; where the fudge is version 0.3 of School of Lust?

The short answer, and we're aware that this won't please some of you who aren't fans of the combat in School of Lust, is that the expansion of the Hole ended up being more significant than we initially planned it to be.

We initially planned to only add a floor with an animated H-scene (which already took long enough due to unexpected animation issues, as we pointed out in an earlier post). After we resolved the issues and completed the expansion, we wanted you guys to have more things to do in the Hole, and we decided to add random generation to the final floor, so the Hole can be played endlessly (until the release of the next update). After we finished that, we thought, "Remember Binding of Isaac? It had that fun challenge room! Maybe we should add something similar to that as well, so they have even more things to do.", and you guessed it, that's what we've been working on as well... a challenge room, which basically makes the enemies harder with each new challenge, and also rewards you with stuff. It'll be fun to see how far you guys can get, and boast about it here.

That said, the Hole wasn't the only thing we've been working on these past few weeks. For example, we've been developing a new Match-3 mini-game, which is in very early stages (so ignore the horrendous layout and animation):

Keep in mind that the mini-games will be avoidable in the next update, for those that aren't a fan of 'm, although that penalizes you by giving less skill points.

We've also added the ability to show the "profile page" of the girls when selecting them on the "Contacts" page on the mobile menu, which also shows what gifts they would like. Thank you to whoever suggested this. Great idea!

And here we are, late August, and the update is not yet released. We have 2 final (but large) tasks left to do, which are mandatory for the update. While there are still many more features we want to add (e.g. adding more scenes to the Hole, add facial hair growth to the protagonist with each use of anti-androgen and the girls reacting accordingly etc. etc.), we don't want to make you guys wait any longer. We're doing everything we can to release the update before the end of the month, and from there on, we'll focus on releasing monthly updates.

Thank you for your patience and for supporting our games.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers =)

Boner Games

PS: We made sure that your previous save files will be compatible with the new update, so you can continue where you were left off. We also added the save location (e.g. School, Home or Shop) to the save file names, to make it clearer to save and load.

Reactions: drud

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Pateron update

Hi everyone! It's the end of the month already, so it's time for yet another progress report.

Let's jump straight to disappointment; Gaaaaaah!!!! It frustrates us to say this, but we won't be able to release version 0.3 within August.

In our last progress report, we said that we would do everything we can to release the new update within August, but alas. We've been developing non-stop, and we've made a lot of progress, but our work on the new update has not yet finished. We still need a little bit of time to finish the remaining scenes and on top of that we still need to fix game-breaking bugs.

That said, version 0.3 is coming within September. No doubt about it. We can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel (unless... wait... is that an oncoming train?). We're well aware that it's taking too long, but please keep in mind that we're not developing a (linear) Visual Novel game or a simple puzzle game. We try to put some thought into it (unlike most adult games out there -shots fired-), and make sure that it would also be enjoyable to play without the kinky stuff. This takes a lot of our development time.

On top of that, the update is quite significant. Whose dumb idea was it to put this much content in the update anyhow (rhetorical question)? As we already stated in our last progress report, after this major update, we'll focus on releasing smaller monthly updates again, as it clearly makes more sense for those of you who continuously (and generously) support the development.

There is not much to say about the progress of the past week, as we've mainly spent our time developing one of the larger (and more essential) scenes (involving Flora), which is almost finished now (and we'll update the progress bar on the front page when it's done). We've also fixed a few more compatibility issues with older save files, and for those that found the bug that allows you to play more than 42 days in version 0.2, we made sure to fix compatibility issues with those save files as well.

As always, thank you for your patience and for supporting our games. Stay tuned for the release in September, which could be a week from now or later. We can't give an exact release date at the moment, but it will be within September, and we will keep you guys updated on a ~weekly basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers =)

Boner Games

kbh77

May 3, 2018
Pateron update

There is not much to say about the progress of the past week, as we've mainly spent our time developing one of the larger (and more essential) scenes (involving Flora), which is almost finished now (and we'll update the progress bar on the front page when it's done).
Mmmm.... Can you smell it? is that "mommy incest" content that i was waiting finally coming (or at least i hope is that)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes