• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017

Hi everyone!
It's time for yet another progress report on School of Lust, as we're nearing the launch of version 0.3. This should be our final progress report for the new update until the launch.

We've just finished one of the biggest h-scenes so far (no spoilers), and we're currently working on one final task, which is also quite significant (so it could take another week to get to 100%). After we're done with the final task and after we update the counter on the front page to 100%, we will do some final internal testing and deploy the downloads, which could also take a day or two. As promised in our last progress report, the update will release within this month.

Before we begin the final testing phase, we will post another progress report and we'll also post the changelog in advance of the launch (for those of you that are interested to see what exactly was changed/added).

Please note that higher tier patrons will receive access to the "beta" testing first (as per the tier reward). Hmm... Now that I think about it, beta testing is a confusing term, considering the game is still in Alpha. Maybe we should call it a pre-update-launch testing? Someone help me out here =)

We're aware that you guys have been waiting long for this update, so we'll do our best to launch it for all patrons ASAP. It all depends on how many bugs are found during the pre-update-launch testing stage (it doesn't roll off the tongue very well, does it?), and how long it takes us to fix the final (game-breaking) bugs.

That said, we have a tiny request for all of you; Could you please zip your entire /save folder and send it as an attachment over to contact@bonergames.com ? This is entirely optional, and you don't have to do it, but it would help us a lot to determine if there are any backward compatibility issues in version 0.3 (although, we can probably eliminate those issues during the pre-update-launch testing stage).

Lastly, some of you have requested that we post sneak peeks more often, so we'd like to give you a work in progress of one of the most anticipated scenes that we're currently working on (so alas, this one won't make it to the upcoming version 0.3, but it should be in next months' update):

Keep in mind that this is still an early sketch, and it's going to be one of the most sophisticated scenes we've done so far (a LOT of layers!).

As always, thank you for your support, and stay tuned for the launch! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Cheers =)

Boner Games

Hi everyone!
It's time for yet another progress report on School of Lust, as we're nearing the launch of version 0.3. This should be our final progress report for the new update until the launch.

We've just finished one of the biggest h-scenes so far (no spoilers), and we're currently working on one final task, which is also quite significant (so it could take another week to get to 100%). After we're done with the final task and after we update the counter on the front page to 100%, we will do some final internal testing and deploy the downloads, which could also take a day or two. As promised in our last progress report, the update will release within this month.

Before we begin the final testing phase, we will post another progress report and we'll also post the changelog in advance of the launch (for those of you that are interested to see what exactly was changed/added).

Please note that higher tier patrons will receive access to the "beta" testing first (as per the tier reward). Hmm... Now that I think about it, beta testing is a confusing term, considering the game is still in Alpha. Maybe we should call it a pre-update-launch testing? Someone help me out here =)

We're aware that you guys have been waiting long for this update, so we'll do our best to launch it for all patrons ASAP. It all depends on how many bugs are found during the pre-update-launch testing stage (it doesn't roll off the tongue very well, does it?), and how long it takes us to fix the final (game-breaking) bugs.

That said, we have a tiny request for all of you; Could you please zip your entire /save folder and send it as an attachment over to contact@bonergames.com ? This is entirely optional, and you don't have to do it, but it would help us a lot to determine if there are any backward compatibility issues in version 0.3 (although, we can probably eliminate those issues during the pre-update-launch testing stage).

Lastly, some of you have requested that we post sneak peeks more often, so we'd like to give you a work in progress of one of the most anticipated scenes that we're currently working on (so alas, this one won't make it to the upcoming version 0.3, but it should be in next months' update):

Keep in mind that this is still an early sketch, and it's going to be one of the most sophisticated scenes we've done so far (a LOT of layers!).

As always, thank you for your support, and stay tuned for the launch! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.

Reactions: Suweren95

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
Kind of sad that the image doesn't load :pensive: but at least the update is nearly close to come :rolleyes:

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Spoiler alert: their biggest h-scene so far is uncle fucking all of your girls
calling it before the update is out
You know what, I wouldn't put it past this dev to do that. In fact that's likely the only thing this update will be.

zhero90

Apr 29, 2018
If I bought the 20$ patreon do I get access to the new version when it comes out or should I wait and buy patreon once its out. Cause the patreon thing says "all current versions" but the post says "anyone who has beta test will get it"

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You know what, I wouldn't put it past this dev to do that. In fact that's likely the only thing this update will be.
I think, that'd be "commercial" suicide... except. I don't know anymore. A lot of people are into NOT having sex, as their sexual fantasy in these times. Then there's also the whole futa–debacle (to come), well summed up here. It's gay:

Stinkyjim

Jun 12, 2018
I think, that'd be "commercial" suicide... except. I don't know anymore. A lot of people are into NOT having sex, as their sexual fantasy in these times. Then there's also the whole futa–debacle (to come), well summed up here. It's gay:
I hope it's gay. I wanna see the protagonist sucking dick and getting fucked. It might add something interesting to a very very boring game at the moment.

Reactions: Hajtand

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I might need some help. I did the first two segment of the 'BoI' part but I had been far too much focused on the main story and relationship building and I don't remember exactly where the second elevator was. Can someone assist me?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes