4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
is there any hero who will upload the game?
I feel like a broken record, but here it goes. Go back to the OP, the Original Post with the broken links, and click on the 'Report' link in the bottom left. Report that the links are broken and hopefully a mod will be by in a day or two and reupload them. Posting in the thread is often useless because not every thread has a mod watching it.

Jerryrigger

Dec 22, 2023
I feel like a broken record, but here it goes. Go back to the OP, the Original Post with the broken links, and click on the 'Report' link in the bottom left. Report that the links are broken and hopefully a mod will be by in a day or two and reupload them. Posting in the thread is often useless because not every thread has a mod watching it.
They'd rather ban you for "spam" for making a singular report and are a joke like the majority of internet jannies past and present. Would be great to try out the fabled nice boat simulator and stick to a single girl.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
Full: - -

Part 1: Workupload - -
Part 2: Workupload - -
Part 3: Workupload - -
Part 4: Workupload - -
Part 5: Workupload - -

Torrent:
Walkthrough:
Edit: forgot to include the patch

i wanna download the patch, but...:
Képkivágás.JPG

Virus? :/

AntiGodWeapons

Nov 22, 2019
i got a weird problem, i got the black screen of dead, i delete the files so i can reinstall, but i forget to use the uninstall.exe, so now the game is stuck in a loop between the install and uninstall button. Any way to break free from this timeloop?

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Full: - -

Part 1: Workupload - -
Part 2: Workupload - -
Part 3: Workupload - -
Part 4: Workupload - -
Part 5: Workupload - -

Torrent:
Walkthrough:
Edit: forgot to include the patch
Do I really need the patch?
Tried to go ahead with the download despite the warning (I know you guys said because it's a cracked game), but the next page I'm getting "Malformed attachment request" and nothing is downloading.

If the patch is not too important at least I can just start playing without it, inputs?

AryaStark97

Aug 2, 2022
I had issues installing the game too and what worked for me was instead of installing it normally, I just mounted the iso files and copied the entire School days folder from both discs over to my hard drive. Entire game works perfectly fine by doing that. No waiting for any weird buggy instal menu or blacks screens because it didn't install properly.

Can confirm, still works great in 2024. Thank you so much!

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Managed to finally install if after a dozen tries.
It kept getting stuck at the last third, without prompting anything. The solution was to just click on the progress bar and it resumed.

So for anyone that wants to install it and faces the same problem:
1. Mount Disk 1, start install.
2. When prompted, eject Disk 1 and mount Disk 2 in the same drive so the installer can read it.
3. If it gets stuck and stops progressing in the last third, just left-click on the top progress bar. Somehow that makes it work again.
4. After finishing the installation, install the 1.02 patch.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Managed to finally install if after a dozen tries.
It kept getting stuck at the last third, without prompting anything. The solution was to just click on the progress bar and it resumed.

So for anyone that wants to install it and faces the same problem:
1. Mount Disk 1, start install.
2. When prompted, eject Disk 1 and mount Disk 2 in the same drive so the installer can read it.
3. If it gets stuck and stops progressing in the last third, just left-click on the top progress bar. Somehow that makes it work again.
4. After finishing the installation, install the 1.02 patch.
Or you could have just used my fix that works the first time and doesn't require going through the installer.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
The patched can't be download.

it says

[Malformed attachment request]

is there anyone has alternative link.

Edit. Nevermind I found the original source
Here maybe someone need that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes