13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Ah well ive already moved onto the sakura game now haha but even in that ones mod you have added the phone video message animations but the scenes from in game with sound are missing from the rec room and the creator never bothered adding them i believe you called it 3 in your unused or missing section.
Will take a look

Reactions: ChampionXD

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh i can't use it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1-Did you get the game from this Forum?
2-You get that extrat window to pop up?

Either it's not the same version of the game or you got language symbol issue when extracting the game
Do you use [7.zip] or [Winrar/Winzip]?

otakumoe

Dec 10, 2023
Oh i can't use it

1-Did you get the game from this Forum?
2-You get that extrat window to pop up?

Either it's not the same version of the game or you got language symbol issue when extracting the game
Do you use [7.zip] or [Winrar/Winzip]?
1- no
2- no

Download here use Winrar

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
1- no
2- no

Download here use Winrar
?
Which link did you use: Pixeldrain? Mega? Anonfile? Workupload?

I retryed the mod two time with the [Pixeldrain] link from this forum and it work just fine though

You should try to use [7.zip].
Since the game has chinese characters in it.

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
1703254538873.png
?
Which link did you use: Pixeldrain? Mega? Anonfile? Workupload?

I retryed the mod two time with the [Pixeldrain] link from this forum and it work just fine though

You should try to use [7.zip].
Since the game has chinese characters in it.
How to fix this? Im trying to play the mod5

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Rec.Room Modv2
View attachment 3189416
-Added 3Missing Phone event

Replace Map025.json in www -> data folder
You can use savefile 3 or just watch an event/ Get out then get in the Rec. Room to update the map.
How far will you be going with these mod updates? i do appreciate you adding more content with this update.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
How far will you be going with these mod updates? i do appreciate you adding more content with this update.
-I will add any missing scene that are not in the rec.room. I did not play this one so i'm not sure what's missing.
-I can probably fix most of the bugged rec.room event
-I will add any unused Gif animation
-If the animation is not blur on the CG Frame itself but just an added filter i can remove it too.
-I can add the Title animation and map/menu animation in the rec.room too but that need modifying the Plugin.js and some copy/paste from this folder to that folder, if not done correctly the game will not run at all.

I can do that as long as Fujino use the same Engine [RPG Maker MV] and the same plugins for his animations.

But for this [Scathach game Prologue] unless i got an other quote for a missing event it should be the last update.

Reactions: ChampionXD

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
-I will add any missing scene that are not in the rec.room. I did not play this one so i'm not sure what's missing.
-I can probably fix most of the bugged rec.room event
-I will add any unused Gif animation
-If the animation is not blur on the CG Frame itself but just an added filter i can remove it too.
-I can add the Title animation and map/menu animation in the rec.room too but that need modifying the Plugin.js and some copy/paste from this folder to that folder, if not done correctly the game will not run at all.

I can do that as long as Fujino use the same Engine [RPG Maker MV] and the same plugins for his animations.

But for this [Scathach game Prologue] unless i got an other quote for a missing event it should be the last update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-nero-remake-v0-4-fujino-ntr.163170/

Will you be making a mod for this game?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes