Renders/Art : 7/10
    Sound :10/10
    Playability : 10/10
    Performance : 10/10
    Bugs : none
    Animations : 7/10
    Voice Acting : none
    Grammar : nothing to say.
    Amount of content : enough content for 2/3 fap sessions.

Ntr game made by Fujino sensei, worth a playthrough. Free roam + hidden NTR Fate characters and even a cameo from the fmc of My Dress-Up Darling! anime/manga
  2. 2.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

Sooo, why is it considered NTR?

I'll try to sum up what I understood; the translation is so terrible that I'm not sure about the relationships between all the characters.

You play as a village boy with magical powers who also helps out as a deputy of the police?

You live with a slutty spirit girl that you summoned, I guess? Despite the magical plot, there is no further magic involved throughout the game.

Then there is a director of something who pretends to be ill. He stays at your house, so your summon takes care of his sexual needs but hides it from the MC for some reason.

Everybody in the town calls one another brother and sister, so I don't know if it's just bad translation, or an icestious village.

Then there is a policewoman who is married to another cop. He leaves on the second day of the game, and she immediately starts cheating on him. Later she tries to seduce the mc, despite calling him brother all the time. (but ther is no incest tag)

As for the gameplay, you walk around, talk to NPCs, and search for scenes. There is also some investigation going on about a disease. If I got it right, that is the reason why all women turn into sex addicts?

Animations are fine, but the rest is messed up.
    I don't know why someone should care about what's happening with the girls. It seems you are not in any romantic relationships with them.

The MC is basically just observing what's happening but is also too stupid to understand it. :)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was excellent, just as expected. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. The artwork and animations were stunning and accurately portrayed. I am eagerly anticipating the release of the next chapter. Good job to the developers and keep up the great work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

One of the best NTR games I have tried... At first I did not want to play it because it did not call my attention, but when I tried it... I was completely hooked... The scenes are amazing and it plays very well with the NTR! Having loved this one, I looked up other works done by the developer and discovered 2 other games by him that are as amazing or better than this one. I will be on the lookout for more work by this developer
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jolly_Rancher33

I was originally drawn in by the futa/trans and netorare tags but there was no futas. The taggers messed up here, but i had already downloaded the game, so I figured I might as well play through, and it turned out great. The scenes were great and the animations were top-knotch. The protag is a typical oblivious cuck, capable of recognizing others infedelities but not his own. The thing that drags this down to a 4 is the bad mtl that must've confused the taggers I bet, and the fact that only the dialouge is translated, not the menus, quest tracker or fake twitter account text, I had to use other image translating software to figure that out. If your a fan of ntr and/or voyeurism and you are turned on by watching it all happen through cracks, windows and other unclear vantage points, i would recommend this to you.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

skryks

Just as expect from Fujino Games , enough High Quality to be better even than original hentai developers from Japan. The story is good , quests are enough and a loot of scenes to make you give up on no nutela month . This one Game is one of the best in it's Genre so take a look and give him a buck. To this Guys who don't like this kind of game (Developer) or are expecting triple a game story with a loot of all... Try make one yourself , learn first rpgmv for free , after sit hours to make a story by your liking and in the meantime you will get from 500 to 1300 max (not many ntr Developers are getting that high) . And now you don't even talk about his game on patreon cause you don't want to support this devs but still expecting from them for 600 $ to make your dream game , wake up.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

akaliryze

i love this developer this is his second game and maybe scenario not good but awesome ntr game and have good scenes i hope he can get lot of patron and he can craft more games you can see lot of anime characters in that serie
  8. 3.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

Boring average RPGM game. Linear gameplay. Go to point A then to point B etc... No interesting or exciting sex scenes. Just standard NTR scenes done in other games. The only interesting is how this game compares to his later Nero and SAO games to see how much he has improved. No worth playing. Worth a save to look in the Gallery.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

HikariNova

Dialogue and main menu seems to be translated but that's seems to basically be it everythign else seems to still be japanese meaning unless you can read japanese you basically don't know what the hell to do and this should be listed as a PARTIAL translation but then again this is uploaded by someone who had a comment about them missing a netorare tag and trying to explain the differences between the cheating, netorare and swinging tags and what they are generally used for deleted for 'being off topic' but PLEASE at least state that you only have the dialogue translated and NOT try to pass this off as a fully translated game
  10. 2.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

The game is bad as an NTR game. Here's why:

1. Linear, no gameplay. Just run around. There's no real choice. Either find the scene on the map, or don't
    2. The woman that lives with you and calls you Master is a slut. On her own accord, she sucks and fucks the "director" figure who needs to cum to "heal" his disease. She hides this from you. So is she even your girlfriend? There's no love, there's no moral dilema. She's barely your woman. She is basically your roommate who calls you "master" and sucks and fucks this other guy who is staying in your house.
    3. The police woman figure, who you get to name, is married to another cop. The cop is your friend. The woman straight up cheats on the cop friend, with the local fuck boy, for no good reason other than "she's a whore"
    4. The tavern wench, same exact scenario. She's a cock hungry whore so she fucks the delinquent.

At this point you can see the plot is non-existent, the gameplay is non-existent, the NTR is non-existent because it is straight up "slutty women" having sex. You're a voyeur if anything. You're not important. You have no relationships with these women.

The only positive in this game is that the art is OK. The scenes are decent, with the mystery and all.

Disappointing. Would not give any money on Patreon
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Soichy

Typical NTR.
    Pros:
    - Good scenes and dialogues.
    Minuses:
    - Banal plot.
    - Everyone around fucks for no particular reason with everyone except the main character.
    - The main character used to be a guard in Skyrim until he got an arrow in the knee, but the old habits remained("Must be the wind").