Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
I don't understand what you are asking, can you phrase it another way?
When I want to install the latest cheat update, resources take a long time to load and I can't download the cheat. Do you have files to download the latest cheats?

dudu47

Feb 20, 2020
no it should have all the events of this game, he used the same room for the sequel that have the same character but different events(example, in this game there isn't an event with sakura but he put her in the room anyway)
Thanks it's because for exemple for the phone, i have seen scene which are not in the memory room

Jul 6, 2021
Oh, I think I know what the problem is with the futa/trans tag is. Whatever reviews tags went through the game and the bad mtl messes up gendered pronouns alot in japanese/chinese, so the reviewer must have thought that the mixed up pronouns meant that there were trans people where there weren't.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Scathach Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1 GB/218 MB :

Karogan

Nov 29, 2017
Save with content that is not in the main game. This is something that was later reworked into another project by this author. There is fully playable content here, but with different scenes than in Sakura's Chapter.

Reactions: skizzat93

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Save with content that is not in the main game. This is something that was later reworked into another project by this author. There is fully playable content here, but with different scenes than in Sakura's Chapter.
thank you :) , where did you find it?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes