Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Save with content that is not in the main game. This is something that was later reworked into another project by this author. There is fully playable content here, but with different scenes than in Sakura's Chapter.
Are there any scenes with the Policewoman?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Are there any scenes with the Policewoman?
there are 1 or 2 video calls, but the models are different from the normal game, he made this with the old models

it's not the whole game it's just a section, I think this was a branch path to connect with the sakura game but then he decided to make 2 separated games

Karogan

Nov 29, 2017
thank you :) , where did you find it?
through the room of memories. In one of the memories where there was a tent camp, I went in and out of the tent, which, as I understand it, broke the logic of the game and I was able to get to the village, where they didn’t let me into our house, but I decided to walk around others and found that there was a small istria with a girl with purple hair.

Reactions: skizzat93

Karogan

Nov 29, 2017
there are 1 or 2 video calls, but the models are different from the normal game, he made this with the old models

it's not the whole game it's just a section, I think this was a branch path to connect with the sakura game but then he decided to make 2 separated games
English is not my native language. I apologize for any errors.
if I remember correctly from the development diaries. From the very beginning, the idea was to create a large game with several heroines, and at some point the author, to simplify the development process, decided to divide the game into two parts. Also, initially there should have been more content related to the phone, but at some stage this was abandoned in favor of the website.

Reactions: skizzat93

nomadrobber

Feb 10, 2021
recollection room camping night scene not ended and I was able to play semyfinished sacura chapter. Some scenes are little bit different thought. That explaince way game weight so much)

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Why are the men depicted like that? I know hairy is natural and I'm okay with it but it's so gross in here

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
Save with content that is not in the main game. This is something that was later reworked into another project by this author. There is fully playable content here, but with different scenes than in Sakura's Chapter.
Can I view the content not in the main game in the recollection room? Also do you the full save from this save?

Last edited:

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Rec.Room Mod for this one
Rec. Room Mod.jpg
-Added Animation/Finish only viewer
-A BGM Stop
-Bugfix: In fanmade section for those
Memory of Warehouse (1)
Memory of Minjia (3)
Memory of the night Marin lost her virginity
Memory of getting up?
Memory by the lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replace Map25.json file in www -> data
You can use savefile 3 or if you are in the Room already exit and come back or watch an event.

amenohikari97

Nov 21, 2023
View attachment 3178622
-A BGM Stop
Memory of Warehouse (1)
Memory of Minjia (3)
Memory of getting up?
Memory by the lake

You can use savefile 3 or if you are in the Room already exit and come back or watch an event.
woah tqvm

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 3178622
-A BGM Stop
Memory of Warehouse (1)
Memory of Minjia (3)
Memory of getting up?
Memory by the lake

Wow thats a very cool mod. Are you eventually going to add all the missing scenes to the original rec room?

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
It's the same map though and apart some event that didn't trigger properly nothing was missing or unused in this game.
I meant how the creator of the game didn't bother adding all the scenes to the rec room like how none of the phone events you see when playing the game are in the original rec room that area is left empty so could you add those events with sound?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I meant how the creator of the game didn't bother adding all the scenes to the rec room like how none of the phone events you see when playing the game are in the original rec room that area is left empty so could you add those events with sound?
Do you know how much is missing? Do you have savefiles for the missing one or can you make screen shot, i did not play this one so hard to tell.
If the Dev made the script then yes it is possible if it's just unused scene then no.

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Do you know how much is missing? Do you have savefiles for the missing one or can you make screen shot, i did not play this one so hard to tell.
If the Dev made the script then yes it is possible if it's just unused scene then no.
Ah well ive already moved onto the sakura game now haha but even in that ones mod you have added the phone video message animations but the scenes from in game with sound are missing from the rec room and the creator never bothered adding them i believe you called it 3 in your unused or missing section.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes