RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Not sure if this one actually counts as cheating. She didn't have a choice other than letting people die including main char guy. It's rather selfless actually, she did have the power to refuse which would ruin many lives. Though yeah this is just talking about this situation.
That's a big part of why I like this game! It's got all the fun of cheating and abuse and rape, and it does have some cheating - depending on which routes you go with and how corrupt you make Umi become - but it's also got a feel good ending that pours milk on the emotional burn.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Is this using my machine translation because you guys keep putting broken division as the translator when I translated it?
I noticed that some translation requests are not following protocol which leads to creation of duplicate requests (I did this mistake myself) what at times results in different translations being shared, uploader probably got this version so it should be broken_division.

May 28, 2019
Truly shameful a plot game like this gets an MTL. Games that have a serious/dark themes going need the most competent English translation (good English is one thing, good translation is another).

This game might not be up there with Thug Hero, but it was produced as a proper plot game and not a walking simulator to collect CGs. I salute you hewhocumsbynight for continuing the TL effort, best of luck with it. I played the raw version already, but I'll play it again if you complete the TL :coffee:

Last edited:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
This sounds like my kind of NTR, besides the blackmail part. How satisfying is the ending portion where the MC finds out about the cheating? From what I hear the MC forgives the FMC? Is that it? Just a short segment about forgiveness and all that?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Alright, since the size is enormous... I'll wait for the proper translation. A story-driven games requires proper English. So goodluck! I'm cheering for you!

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
Playing the game and just 10 min in, you can see the production for this is pretty darn good. Even though its butchered engrish at best id say it may be worth playing and come back for second play-through for story once translation is done.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This sounds like my kind of NTR, besides the blackmail part. How satisfying is the ending portion where the MC finds out about the cheating? From what I hear the MC forgives the FMC? Is that it? Just a short segment about forgiveness and all that?
It's a choice between forgiving her or not

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
It's also got built in videos and animations and such.
Cheers for doing translation for this game, but i have to know. How long do you think it would take for a game of this size it would take to do a translation? Not trying to be pushy or anything, just curious on how long projects like these would take.

Jun 1, 2017
Cheers for doing translation for this game, but i have to know. How long do you think it would take for a game of this size it would take to do a translation? Not trying to be pushy or anything, just curious on how long projects like these would take.
Well... That's a good question. I'm not paid for doing anything, it's just a hobby of mine. I've got a full time job, and I'm working on a Master's degree. I also get burnt out pretty easily, because RPGMaker crashes all the time and deletes my progress.

So, quite some time, I'm afraid to say. If I had more time or I was a harder worker, I could probably hurry it along, but as it is I can't promise anything.

That said, I'm uploading my current progress right now, so there's at least something available for you to play.

Reactions: n4utee and NomNomXL

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
Well... That's a good question. I'm not paid for doing anything, it's just a hobby of mine. I've got a full time job, and I'm working on a Master's degree. I also get burnt out pretty easily, because RPGMaker crashes all the time and deletes my progress.

So, quite some time, I'm afraid to say. If I had more time or I was a harder worker, I could probably hurry it along, but as it is I can't promise anything.

That said, I'm uploading my current progress right now, so there's at least something available for you to play.
Awesome, cheers again for volunteering as tribute xD. Jokes aside I think people forgot how much effort and time it takes just translate something doubly so for games like this due to text wrapping. anyway pretty stoked at least there is some form of translation going on for this game considering how much production value went into this.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes