• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Intro movie 700mb and I don't optimize movies, my decrypter fails to decrypt assets.
But we have a pro-class optimizer on F95 kin-kun maybe he will help :)
At some point I need to put up my whole flow.

I have a set of scripts I use to decode, optimize for newer versions of NWJS, and then rebuild the package.

This includes:
  • Sound using LibOpus 32kbps/channel
  • PNGQuant/WebP/AVIF depending on what is smaller (85% of original quality)
  • Movies encoded with VP9 with transparency preserved (I would move to AVIF, but while the spec includes transparency, no encoder actually implements it yet.)
Typically that's enough to drop the size of a game to ~20% of the original. I then same some more space with creative compression of the json files, and so on.

I'm downloading this now to see if my decoder tool works better. Unfortunately Mega has slowed to a crawl. My decoder finds the actual encryption key used (provided it is standard RPGMaker MV encryption) by looking at the file header and comparing that against what is expected for a png image. If there are multiple PNG images, it will find the key; however, depending on how the RPGMaker MV core is changed, it can be a real process to fix those changes so the images load properly.

Here's my decoder:

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Is the MTL workable, anyone play it yet or should we just wait for a better translation

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The premise sounds good. War weary soldier finds love and happiness, things happen, the end.

but then those two show up. Ntr and ugly bastage to ruin it all. You know u got ptsd if you ok with ugly bastage ntr instead of your duty as a soldier jfc man. Dark.
Is this using my machine translation because you guys keep putting broken division as the translator when I translated it?

Jun 1, 2017
Is this using my machine translation because you guys keep putting broken division as the translator when I translated it?
If you translated it, you might want to let the OP know, because the first post is currently crediting Broken_Division for this masterpiece.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm the art is a bit of weird but it has sizable gallery. Is the plot sensible?
Not gonna play MTL but it might be something worth human translation.

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm the art is a bit of weird but it has sizable gallery. Is the plot sensible?
Not gonna play MTL but it might be something worth human translation.

Personally, I really like the plot. I'm a big sucker for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so... it definitely appeals to me.

And the art style is a bit peculiar, but it grew on me. I think the unique style, coupled with the actually decent writing, really makes the game special for me.

8x40's a pretty good dude too. He's very willing to answer any questions people ask him via Pixiv.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes