• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - WIP - Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

It's such a shame that the good translation is only partial. This is a RPGM game that dares to go against the mold, has decent writing and a (for RPGM) deep love story. I really liked the long setup of Act 1. It makes the whole thing more meaningful.

It's a really great game and the translation of Act1 shows what it can be. Unfortunately, in Act2 you'll mostly have to use the MTL translation, which is jarring.

The compressed version is the partial one. The normal one the MTL. I suggest you use both.

Even with MTL, it's still a good game, but it's painful to see how great it could be otherwise.

"Bread! Bread! Bread!" *sigh*
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

For the 1st half of the game, where you play as the male protag, there is barely any scenes, some monster ones that you find throughout the world and they start towards the end of the 1st half.

The 2nd half of the game, you play as the female protag
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 2nd part of the story is why most people would download this game.

There are only a couple negatives I did have with this game. 1st one was having to constantly press the 'ctrl' key whilst exploring because after killing each enemy a text box appears. The 2nd is the grind for the alchemy materials for some of the scenes for the 2nd part, but you can use a save editor to add the materials.

Art is very good, mechanics are decent but the story is just amazing, very emotional and pulls at your heart strings,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definetley a worth a playthrough, if youre just looking for scenes you have an option to start from the 2nd part of the story, but i recommend playing through the 1st part.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Veteran2022

A very emotional bittersweet love story, my chest feels hurt everytime i hear the piano playing. This game is definitely one of the best "play for the plot" hgames i have ever played just right after King Exit. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

увпыфвацу

Personally i didn't enjoy it that much. I played for maybe an hour or 2, i did try to read into the story and got the gist of it. Essentially you're a knight who got a high position through sheer hard work despite being shunned for your whole life. The girl finds you in a forest knocked out and wounded and so she treats you in her village. You help them with some tasks and as a result you and her get closer. Pretty sweet story and good set up for NTR. So the positive aspects:

-The story isn't too cliche
    -Heroine has a pretty interesting design in my opinion
    -The music choice is great

Now the negatives:
    -The exposition is drawn out too long and for lack of a better translation it's hard to get into
    -The game design is awfully simple for a 4gb game, you fight a boss, you lose, you watch a scene where the girl is harassed or r_ped, i expected it to at least have some animation
    -The art is...Decent, but sometimes it looks way too amateurish
    -For some reason the developer desided it's absolutely necessary to stop you each time you encounter any of the 1000 mobs on the map
    -Now the biggest kick in the balls: the game has no indicators telling you where to go, not even a quest handbook or something. Now couple that with MTL and abundance of text AND mobs that stretch out the whole game by a tenfold and you have a nightmare. You WILL have to backtrack several times in order to find something because you simply can't figure out where to go.

So overall, it has good music, pretty sure the story is pretty cool, it's heavy on NTR if you're into that, the heroine is pretty unique, in that regard the game is pretty neat but the gameplay is so asinine that i just lost interest in it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Master Z of NTR

well well well... picasso, da vinci or michelangelo could have made this game
    that's what i call "eighth wonder of the modern world"
    NTR best game of 2021

Slut protagonist + ugly bastards + dumb MC + unavoidable NTR
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Aceng21san

4 gb for RPGM. its worth
    plot twist is uniqe but this is not avoidable NTR but if you dare to play this until the end. you heart will be relief. full heartwarming content in this game. butt full cuckolding content too. so be carefull