• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
This is one of the games where the story is much more important,its not a cg gallery game.
I cant play it,i really like those redemption games but its mtl,thanks to the guys that explained about the true ending route,that game picked my curiosity.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Self-plug time:

The first act is translated, as are the memories viewable at the start of the second arc explaining how things got this way, etc.

If you have questions about the first arc, I can answer them.
So you are on the team that translated the first arc ? Nice, will try. If so, can we expect more TL or not ?

Jun 1, 2017
pweeh, just saved for dl.....this is action combat.....and I only liked that with Zelda
It isn't really. The "Action" part is only the small fry mobs that wander around the map. You can just kill them by touching them. The actual combat is turn based, and only happens for rapist monsters or bosses.

TL;DR - it's not an action RPG.

Reactions: Slayer128

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is this using my machine translation because you guys keep putting broken division as the translator when I translated it?
If you did any corrections or added anything to the MTL you can see if this is your work or if someone else stole your work. Consider that broken_division releases a lot of MTL before getting 100% certain.

It would mean that 3 people decided to work on it simultaneously if that's the case though. 2x MTL and 1x manual translation.

Jun 1, 2017
Man i played this in japanese and felt very very bad for the male prog late game : (
I'm a big NTR fan, and a fan of rape and prostitution, but I legitimately felt really bad for both the guy and the girl. If you play through the girl's memories, what happens to her is straight out of a horror novel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's one of the few times where I've felt legitimately bad for enjoying what happens to the female target of an NTR game.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm a big NTR fan, and a fan of rape and prostitution, but I legitimately felt really bad for both the guy and the girl. If you play through the girl's memories, what happens to her is straight out of a horror novel.

It's one of the few times where I've felt legitimately bad for enjoying what happens to the female target of an NTR game.
That's some hardcore stuff; I do enjoy NTR where I'm not the protagonist, like if I'm either a voyeur who isn't involved or when I control the female protagonist, do I get this from playing this game or will I have to play as the poor cuck?

Jun 1, 2017
That's some hardcore stuff; I do enjoy NTR where I'm not the protagonist, like if I'm either a voyeur who isn't involved or I when control the female protagonist, do I get this from playing this game or will I have to play as the poor cuck?
Yeah. The first act, the romance building, is male protag. After that, it's female protag, so you'll be able to have a Gyuu-level of fun slutting it up as Umi while Kuru sits in the clink.

It doesn't shift back to the male protag until quite far along in any of the routes.

Reactions: Drafox

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

It's too ridiculous to feel bad imo.

Jun 1, 2017
It's too ridiculous to feel bad imo.
Fair enough. I just thought it personally sounded like hell. Idk, I've always been freaked out by Groundhog Day style plots. The idea of being locked into a personal infinity while everyone else is oblivious is personally horrifying.

Reactions: Internetbear

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey... I think I finished the first act, now I have to go to the main town or something but... I don't know where to go or where is it, If I go outside the village, then it isn't a way to get out the forest unless that frog fight or the mountain where we get the herb to save the villagers

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes